SRLE Extended Mod Suggestions

Patches for You Hunger isn't necessary since all it does is remove food. If you keep it high in the load order and let all other mods overwrite it, all that happens is that some food will be added back in.

Fair enough I still think it removed food from places it shouldn't I could tweak it to my liking but I am to lazy to do that.

Patches for You Hunger isn't necessary since all it does is remove food. If you keep it high in the load order and let all other mods overwrite it, all that happens is that some food will be added back in.

I used to have toxicity in my gameplay rebalance pack. I removed since I felt it broke immersion by adding another UI element to keep your eye on and I discovered that I wasn't using that much potions anyway so I didn't see any real effects of toxicity. I felt using CACO's feature that let's health potions work over time (5 secs) was enough. At that time I was using another mod that did the same thing (Immersive Potions by Nastakanoth). Sometimes when I actually spammed to many potions and saw the effects of toxicity (pulsing blur, heartbeats) the effects got stuck and I had to load an earlier save. This doesn't have to be a bug in toxicity, it might as well have been a conflict between mods scripts.

I totally agree with dreadflopp. I used You hunger in my last playthrough. Still has quite a lot of food in wealthy area. No food in dungeon. That is much better than vanilla. Draugr /undead don't need to eat. If you have too much freely lootable, what is the point of eating aspect of iNeed? Edited by darkside

I totally agree with dreadflopp. I used You hunger in my last playthrough. Still has quite a lot of food in wealthy area. No food in dungeon. That is much better than vanilla. Draugr /undead don't need to eat. If you have too much freely lootable, what is the point of eating aspect of iNeed?

well I am happy to reconsider adding this mod.

Waiting on the release of Hunger in the North and Last Seed, what will probably take a long time.

Meanwhile You Hunger seems to be a nice addition to make survival more meaningful.

Chesko is an amazing author, but he has so many ongoing projects. He took over Real Shelter. He is planning to port Campfire to FO4 as well. We will wait a long time.

You hunger and iNeed are working fine and fairly lightweight. Low level character will have some difficulty finding food which is the intention of the mod IMO. Buying food is too expensive initially. You may need to hunt or loot. Once you level up a bit, food will not be a problem any more which is realistic. I can still remember trying to find enough food for the first few levels. You need to carry enough food for the journey. You can't expect lots of free food in the dungeon any more.       

Edited by darkside

You hunger and iNeed are working fine and fairly lightweight.

You may need to hunt or loot.

You need to carry enough food for the journey.

You can't expect lots of free food in the dungeon any more.       

Love it.

All that's expected when using a needs mod.

what do u think of this mod:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73315/?

it's a USLEEP compatible merge of Erkeil's Populated Series mods

------Populated Skyrim Prisons Cells.esp
  ------Populated Cities Towns Villages Legendary.esp
  ------Populated Dungeons Caves Ruins Legendary.esp
  ------Populated Forts Towers Places Legendary.esp
  ------Populated Lands Roads Paths Legendary.esp

MCM option allows for 50% less NPC's, which I thought was a nice touch

Apparently mod author is accepting tweaks, suggestions for future update

what do u think of this mod:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73315/?

it's a USLEEP compatible merge of Erkeil's Populated Series mods

------Populated Skyrim Prisons Cells.esp

------Populated Cities Towns Villages Legendary.esp

------Populated Dungeons Caves Ruins Legendary.esp

------Populated Forts Towers Places Legendary.esp

------Populated Lands Roads Paths Legendary.esp

MCM option allows for 50% less NPC's, which I thought was a nice touch

Apparently mod author is accepting tweaks, suggestions for future update

I've actaully never tried it so i cant give an option at the moment on this mod.

A few small immersion mods that have made it into my load order.

Followers Remove Helmet
*Need to disable follower support in Wet and Cold.

Jaxonz Real Names

Simple Bedrolls and Supplies - for Campfire

Wet Function Redux
Sorry, no Nexus version yet.

so Ive been testing out Bring Your Silver by Alex9ndre https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/66882/? this is the same mod author as Vigor I quite like it and it proberly will end up in the pack on little issue with it when demantling silver weapons it yelds Steel ingots and not Silver one which i find odd Might be a conflict I haven't resolved in my test CR.

there is also a small error in the BringYourSilver - RotE.esp but thi is easliy fixed which I will instruct how to do before merging.

Edited by Darth_mathias