SRLE Extended Mod Suggestions

I use MLU already and I like it.  i have dreadflopp's pack on top of yours.  There are a few edits that needed to be done but they work really well together.

I think it does make for a different type of playthrough, however, and might not be for everyone.  People might prefer to just follow dreadflopp's guide if they want it but I could be wrong.

I love MLU in my last playthrough. It makes obtaining high level gear more meaningful and rewarding. Combine it with Loot & Degradation make mining and breakdown equipment more meaningful as well.

I think dreadflopp' s pack is a excellent start. Some additional conflict resolution is needed though.

fair;y enough guys i'll leave things as is but i might bite the bullet and try out MLU but iw ould require yet again a new start and oh yes I am at level 5 and thinking on adding a mod the require a new start there is surprise.

Edited by Darth_mathias

Script writing would majorly be beyond my skill to do.

I think lots of mods in SRLE extended have been patch for MLU by dreadflopp's pack. Removing high level gear from level list is probably the most tedious part.

cstarkey42 may already have patched esp. Hint hint

Edited by darkside

I would like to see MLU. I tried adding to my load a month or so ago but it looked like the CR was going to be beyond my skill. Most of the other stuff from the deleveled loot guide that isn't already in SRLE-Extended I have already integrated.

Edited by Whetstone

It's not that hard to patch. Many mods are supported by the official patches, some of them are a little outdated. Many conflicts are sorted with LOOT rules. Some of the features of MLU can be replaced by other mods that are superior (imo), like CACO and CCOR. I have made patches for some mods and I have also used the CCOR script to add CCOR breakdown/crafting recipes to some mods. Everyone are free to use/copy the patches or parts of them however they want (uploading to Nexus is probably a bad idea though because of permissions...).

I use Morrowloot Ultimate as part of Dreadflopps packs and I love  it.  I like mods where you have something to work towards.  Normally, being able to get Ebony or Daedric equipment early on kind of spoils it for me.  With MLU, though, getting high level equipment is a treat and makes it feel like more of an achievement getting an ebony or daedric weapon, for example.

So Morowloot will be a possibility for the guide down the road with patching if your testing goes well but that migh take a while, right?

I will not be adding MorrowLoot to Extended I will however do make a pacth availiable through Dreadflopp for all you that want Marrowloot goodness with extended.

By any chance will you check out this mod.

Worlds Dawn - Enchanted loot and RPG attributes in Skyrim

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73094/?

To me it looks interesting.  I'm pretty sure Weapons & Attributes and Vigor Combat & Injuries is good enough though.

I was going to look at this but i am a little unsure how well it would play with Disparity though.

Edited by Darth_mathias

After reading the mod details on Nexus I might have mixed feelings about Worlds Dawn

As much as I love the high variety and combination of enchanted Weapons, Armor and Potions in MMORPG games, I'm not sure if that would deviate too much from Skyrim's lore.

Skyrim story seems to be built more around a simpler, streamlined and historical lore vs the lore that you would find in games like WOW where you have all kinds enchanted combinations.

Some of the mods in the current guide, like Weapons and Armor Attributes, Wintermyst seem that already give you a nice strategic variety while keeping the profile closer to the original Skyrim lore.

Edited by edynacio

After reading the mod details on Nexus I might have mixed feelings about Worlds Dawn

As much as I love the high variety and combination of enchanted Weapons, Armor and Potions in MMORPG games, I'm not sure if that would deviate too much from Skyrim's lore.

Skyrim story seems to be built more around a simpler, streamlined and historical lore vs the lore that you would find in games like WOW where you have all kinds enchanted combinations.

Some of the mods in the current guide, like Weapons and Armor Attributes, Wintermyst seem that already give you a nice strategic variety while keeping the profile closer to the original Skyrim lore.

well i must admit i am in 2 minds about World's dawn one the one hand it gives you the abiltiy to create awesome unqine enchantments for your gear and on there other I like what i have already done. As it as you say What i have so far more in keeping with "Skyrim Lore".