SRLE Extended Mod Suggestions

You might consider Northern Encounters and Extras which doesn't show any conflicts in MO and adds many encounters to the Sea of Ghosts region.

Skyf0rger posts:

[spoiler=Nexus forum text]

"I'm happy to report that this mod is almost perfectly compatible with SeaPoint Settlement. That mod adds a seaside village N of Lecter's Lodge and a hunter camp and dock in front of the cabin to the NW where R's "dearest friend" now resides. I examined the area thoroughly, and the only issue I found was that the pile of logs in front of dearest friend's cabin is now floating. The hunter does have a bit of a problem navigating around the exterior of the cabin, but that's hardly an issue since he/she generally just sits by the fire anyway. Also, Lecter's Lodge is a bit less remote now, but he's still a little ways away from the village - close enough to have a place to go for supplies if he needs them.
Note: This is also compatible with Elianora's Serenity ship player home mod, which adds an optional dock to SeaPoint Settlement so her ship can be docked there.

Your mod is also completely compatible with Ravenscar Village, added by the Hroldan Nightgate and Sawmill Villages mod. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/40970/?"

So Seapoint Settlement & Elianora's Serenity play nice with it, as does Hroldan Nightgate and Sawmill Villages.

Update from Dreadflopp's Modular Patches STEP forum:

"Northern encounters need patching for realistic nees and diseases, alternate start (if you use it) and consistent older people. It also overwrites entries for falskaar which I am not sure how to resolve so it would be best to ask the author of northern enc. for falskaar compatibility."

Edited by redirishlord

Haven't got things* together enough to play :-(

Currently fiddling with Dreadflopp's modular patches, hope to fire things up this weekend.

Lol. I can understand we're looking at the same merge I dont see any issues in XEdit doing that but you never know. We're currently waiting to see what Neo does with Base concerning Wyrsmtooth before ripping things out and redo the CR plus adding the mods Darth has in mind.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

Sorry, it was midnight & I fell asleep, but coffee's on now. I'm hoping adding NARC to your Animal Tweaks merge is straightforward, since both are supposed to address some of the same behavior. Glad to hear you didn't see issues in xEdit.

Sorry to hear about Wyrmstooth, while it's not an issue for those that have the file, it's got to be a nightmare when you are trying to curate a wiki. A shame the author didn't leave a "will" with hostiing instructions/permissions.

>>> Edit: Just finished reading 123 pages of the Modular Patches thread, my brain is full, may I be excused? Learned a lot though; removing Burn/Freeze/Shock Effects as it seems to be a prime issue cause, removing Footprints as I rarely notice it in game, holding off on iNeed and Loot & Degradation to further lighten my load.

Edited by redirishlord

What about possibly adding Legacy of the Dragonborn? Or are there too many conflicts that would have to be worked out? And does it add too many scripts? 

other have done it but ir require a lot of work both with extended and base and you'll have to do your conflict resolution

they look very good.

yeah I really like them and it looks like you can use them with Gemling Queen Dragon Claws which is included in base without too much hassle. I am think this is a go for inclusion. now the question is 1k, 2k or splash out on 4k textures (I am currently looking at 2K).

Edited by Darth_mathias

some qucik screenshot comparsion of the dragon claws (Please note the Golden one wouldn't for some reason add to the wall)

Gemling Queen Dragon Claws

https://www.mediafire.com/view/22hvpuxgysrt3rp/ScreenShot8.bmp#

JS Dragon Claws (4K)

https://www.mediafire.com/view/m92e2a1tdjqmt1i/ScreenShot7.bmp#

Gemling Queen Dragon Claws and JS Dragon claw (4K)

https://www.mediafire.com/view/ekrdgn2pu4cb5s8/ScreenShot6%282%29.bmp#

i don't see a difference between last two screens. So i guess JS overwrites completely Gemlins

It doesn't completely overwrite in MO I think because Gemlins is named differently to JS. If I was to add JS I would recommend the deactivation of Gemlins in my install order guide.

Edited by Darth_mathias

The question here is if you want your claws being fully gemmed or part-metal part-gem. Personally, I prefer Gemling Queen going by the screens. The fully gemmed versions almost look like you cut off a dragons claw rather than something someone made.

• +1 3

The question here is if you want your claws being fully gemmed or part-metal part-gem. Personally, I prefer Gemling Queen going by the screens. The fully gemmed versions almost look like you cut off a dragons claw rather than something someone made.

That is exactly what Lexy said when she saw them. So she used her Veto on this one so it won't be included in the guide.