Sign in to follow this  
navuhodonosor

New STEP with some Immersion-survival mods works like charm!.

Question

Installed step core and added few mods for my liking:

Immersive Horses, Climates of tamriel, Cloaks of Skyrim, Winter is coming, Campfire, Frostfall, Hunterborn ( with campfire patch), INeed and Immersive patrols.

Working really great with no problems at all.

Thank you guys, I am still coming back to this game because of your hard work!

• Upvote 1

1 answer to this question

It would be awesome if you could add the load order settings and the patches you've used. CoT, for example, needs to be patched into Audio Overhaul for Skyrim 2 and ELE.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Mr_Moal
      Pack now formally under update.  Post 5 (https://forum.step-project.com/topic/10307-everything-the-kitchen-sink/?p=162236) holds the old information. 

Link: https://wiki.step-project.com/Pack:Everything_%2B_The_Kitchen_Sink

(2017 07 20) Since these STEP Packs will be formally discontinued come STEP 3.0, I will be moving this pack to "Mod Picker", and continuing work on it there.  
    • By SerArthurDayne
      My MCM menu for SIC is gone or not loading, I followed exact STEP SRLE procedures from start to finish but it won't load. 

I also don't see it writing or being overwritten by any other mod in MO. I even cleaned my save as well as did a new restart but no luck

I'm totally perplexed as this works fine with STEP Core and STEP Extended + 100 other extra mods I have running on another setup with no issues.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
    • By Zerotix
      My STEP Core is working so I have that profile done within MO. Decided to copy/paste the profile and add the mods I wanted, so I checked the Packs page and found the MIME guide. I thought to myself "well.... that sucks, I wish I just followed this guide instead." However, there are only a select few mods I want to work with my game. So far the mods work, but when I try to add Moonpath to Elswyr, Immersive Armors, or Interesting NPCs, my game takes over 10 minutes to start a new game, then crashes. Then, for some reason, when I untick those mods, rebuild the bashed patch, and load up the game, the same thing happens until I untick Immersive Orc Strongholds and load up the game.

I tried installing them one by one. I tried looking for conflicting mods, such as Weapons and Armor Fixes Remade, or the aMiridian mods, but I don't know exactly what to look for, and I've been at this for days now lol.

At this point, I just want to start playing the game. I really want these few mods to work, so I'm willing to go back and try again from the STEP Core Skyrim :)

enblocal.ini
      Skyrim.ini
      SkyrimPrefs.ini