SRLE Extended

Yes I actually noticed that :), a bit late for a reply.

Yea I meant MLU Patches Merged

Maybe move the CACO Ingestibles up to the CR or just let that be? Idk what's right I'm just suggesting since I see something that is not right at least for me, I'm not good at this

look ok to me plus it's only 2 records and there green which is good

Edited by Darth_mathias

@Jarl

Ah, okay. The many acronyms of Skyrim modding :) I will indeed to just that than, base guide, test, followed

by extended.

Are the extra steps centered around merges changing up a bit? I'll have to set aside a day for this and just be patient and thorough. The things

we do for Skyrim =D

Oh, and ty for the helpful thoughts!

One day is being unrealistic. Just sayin. Don't try to cut corners; you'll end up making more work for yourself. ;)

From the MLU Patches yes it is green, since it only alters 2 records from CACO.

But if you look at CACO Ingestibles itself here's mine https://imgur.com/jhRwFG0

All the reds are records being overwritten by the MLU Patches

I have just looked a mine for the FortySkillconjuration03 and you may need updated your MLU Patches cos i don't have that in my MLU patches merged setup. for me CACO is winning.

Edited by Darth_mathias

Thank you for that, this version is what I need right Simply Radiant normal names - USLEEP ?

I have just looked a mine for the FortySkillconjuration03 and you may need updated your MLU Patches cos i don't have that in my MLU patches merged setup. for me CACO is winning.

I just redownload and remerged the MLU Patches Version 1.0d checked xEdit and CACO is still being overwritten by MLU Patches Merged.esp. Maybe you can share your load order darth? I have my MLU Patches Merged after CACO Patches which is way down after the CACO and near the CR with LOOT metadata following the guide.

Thank you for that, this version is what I need right Simply Radiant normal names - USLEEP ?

I just redownload and remerged the MLU Patches Version 1.0d checked xEdit and CACO is still being overwritten by MLU Patches Merged.esp. Maybe you can share your load order darth? I have my MLU Patches Merged after CACO Patches which is way down after the CACO and near the CR with LOOT metadata following the guide.

Just forward the changes from Radiant-Cacao to your CR...this is because I think you used the MLU-Radiant patch and it's overwriting the Caco changes..

So I need lots of caffeine ey? :D Should be fun! I think I'll take Darth_Mathias' advice and do base first, nice a slow and test section-by-section, than do extended.

How did everyone decide to categorize their extended mod areas by the way? It recommends "SRLE Base - Unofficial Patches" as the first for example, which makes me wonder if I should

sort those left alone/base mods separate from those modified/new from extended making two categories for each IE "SRLE Base - Other Fixes" "SRLE Extended - Other Fixes"

Sorry for the noobish questions, I'm not the best with this stuff, but thankfully I can follow directions fairly well. So your kick-ass guides really help.

P.S. Apologies @Neb, hehe, nice to meet you!

So I need lots of caffeine ey? :D Should be fun! I think I'll take Darth_Mathias' advice and do base first, nice a slow and test section-by-section, than do extended.

How did everyone decide to categorize their extended mod areas by the way? It recommends "SRLE Base - Unofficial Patches" as the first for example, which makes me wonder if I should

sort those left alone/base mods separate from those modified/new from extended making two categories for each IE "SRLE Base - Other Fixes" "SRLE Extended - Other Fixes"

Sorry for the noobish questions, I'm not the best with this stuff, but thankfully I can follow directions fairly well. So your kick-ass guides really help.

P.S. Apologies @Neb, hehe, nice to meet you!

mine is exact as you in my integration guide https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Darth_mathias/SRLE_Extended_and_SRLE_Intergration#Install_Order this basically is my MO Left pane.

I have added a new loot rule:

Complete Alchemy & Cooking Overhaul.esp Load After MLU.esp

edit also new loot rule for NPC Retexture merged:

NPC Retextures Merged.esp - Load After Bring Your Silver Merged.esp

I thought part of the reasoning behind MLU was to modify some alchemy ingredients and potions for balance purposes.  With CACO loading after MLU are we forwarding those specific changes or ignoring them?

I thought part of the reasoning behind MLU was to modify some alchemy ingredients and potions for balance purposes.  With CACO loading after MLU are we forwarding those specific changes or ignoring them?

to be honest i don't know what would be best and I haven't forwarded anything as yet.