SRLE Extended

When following this guide and running the Skyrim Project INI it says that it should auto-detect my ModOrganizer profiles right? Well, it does not. How can i fix this ? https://gyazo.com/e694a8f634f1f74e242c19eec3474b00

Also, do i have to install every mod that is in the guide or can i pick and choose whatever i like? Because i did not install Bathing in skyrim when installing SRLE.

Edited by nillenilsson

How do you correct the errors again? I've opened it in xEdit and I can't seems to find a way to fix it

Hmm I've double checked and compared the CACO patches merge from the guide with mine and it is the same. Maybe I'll just wait until I've finished reinstalling.

Just to make sure

1. Redownload all of the CACO Patches

2 Remerged CACO Patches Merged

3. Open xEdit to check for errors in CACO SIC patch (since it opened faster)

That's what I do.

load caco patches in xedit too and expand it all. Check which records conflict with caco sic lvl list and either remove them or forward them

When following this guide and running the Skyrim Project INI it says that it should auto-detect my ModOrganizer profiles right? Well, it does not. How can i fix this ? https://gyazo.com/e694a8f634f1f74e242c19eec3474b00

Also, do i have to install every mod that is in the guide or can i pick and choose whatever i like? Because i did not install Bathing in skyrim when installing SRLE.

You can install whatever you like, just be aware that you'll need to do some of your own conflict resolution.

Just wondering if its ok to merge all of the Audio Overhaul for Skyrim 2 patches into the plugin since my install has 9 plugins being used used just for the necessary patches in my load order. I ask this cause I have not ever seen anyone merge these plugins before and wonder if its safe to or not.

what mod are you thinking of merging?

Im sorry if I wasnt clear enough in my other post but what I was asking was merging Audio Overhaul for Skyrim 2. What I want to do is merge it in a similar fashion as how we merged Realistic Water Two where we merged both the main plugin and patches together and later renamed the merge .esp to maintain compatibility with other mods. This is what I want to do with AOS as this mod and the patches is taking up up 10 plugin slots on my install.

Im sorry if I wasnt clear enough in my other post but what I was asking was merging Audio Overhaul for Skyrim 2. What I want to do is merge it in a similar fashion as how we merged Realistic Water Two where we merged both the main plugin and patches together and later renamed the merge .esp to maintain compatibility with other mods. This is what I want to do with AOS as this mod and the patches is taking up up 10 plugin slots on my install.

You really shouldn't need any patches in your LO.  First, realize that the mods used in SRLE are already patched via the CR, as Neo has already brought forward the edits so you don't need to use those patches.  If you have other mods that need patches outside of what is used in SRLE just bring forward the edits into your own CR, assuming you have one ( you should ), or, if you don't, bring forward the edits into one of the SRLE CRs or just merge those patches and have an extra esp.  Merging all the patches into the AOS.esp is going to cause that esp to depend on the other mods as masters, potentially putting AOS.esp much later in your LO than you want and causing potential conflicts with other mods.

In SRLE Revisited Guide, Neovalem says:

• If the character dies, completely exit the game and reload the last save. The automatic load erroneously retains data it should not from after the save.

So, it is really necessary? And what? 

The game is so difficult with these mods, so it is boring restart the game every time i die..Sorry for my bad english

He may be like me.  Skyrim crashes to desktop on exit whether I select to main menu or desktop.  Always has ever since I first installed it.  I've never been able to find a fix.  But the reload on death restart doesn't bother me either.  I don't die that often, except in high level fights.

<cut>Lordx1 says<cut>

The game is so difficult with these mods, so it is boring restart the game every time i die..Sorry for my bad english

As you have noticed there are many difficulty increasing mods in SRLE Extended.  Until you get used to it, I'd suggest lowering your game difficulty to Novice or Apprentice and your Skyrim Immersive Creatures Global difficulty to Apprentice.

Once you get used to all the changes you can gradually bump your game difficulty and SIC difficulty up.  SRLE Extended has a pretty large learning curve compared to Vanilla or lightly modded Skyrim.

Edited by Kneph13

<cut>Lordx1 says<cut>

As you have noticed there are many difficulty increasing mods in SRLE Extended.  Until you get used to it, I'd suggest lowering your game difficulty to Novice or Apprentice and your Skyrim Immersive Creatures Global difficulty to Apprentice.

Once you get used to all the changes you can gradually bump your game difficulty and SIC difficulty up.  SRLE Extended has a pretty large learning curve compared to Vanilla or lightly modded Skyrim.

Yes, maybe this is a solution. Game crashes when select main menu! =// Buts the pack is very immersive =) . Do you have all mods of SRLE and SRLE Extend? Your game has costume to crash very much? Because the auto-save is off and sometimes I forgot save the game =/

Yes, maybe this is a solution. Game crashes when select main menu! =// Buts the pack is very immersive =) . Do you have all mods of SRLE and SRLE Extend? Your game has costume to crash very much? Because the auto-save is off and sometimes I forgot save the game =/

Yes, I have all the mods from SRLE and SRLE Extended, plus a few more.  Skyrim crashes on exit for me also, and always has (never been able to find a fix).  With my current game I can play for several hours without a crash.  Skyrim is going to crash, it is the nature of the beast.  Alt-Tabbing out a lot seems to increase this for me, but with the addition of a second monitor I don't have that problem as much.

Yes, you are going to have to get used to saving on your own.  I also use SafeAutoSave (set to 10 minutes) and Jaxonz Named Save.  Bear in mind that SafeAutoSave, like most save managers will cause a slight stutter when executing.  Also make sure and read the descriptions on the mod pages so you know what each one does (don't just load them and play).