SRLE Extended

Hi Darth

Try this : "I leave everything in WIldcat ON, just disabled it`s Injuries system. Everything else works well together, there are some effects that will stack in similar situations but it`s alright imo."

That's what Alex9andre is using

SOURCE: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/3593685-vigor-combat-and-injuries/?p=39843255

I guess what I'm trying to say is: Don't drop Vigor... pls!

I am not going to drop Vigor I really like it I just need to work what setting I need with it for wildcat. I will try out cstarkeys42 recommended settings.

Can't edit the post again.

I'm not sure this is the good place to ask, for anyone using SSR (Stealth Skills Rebalanced) and Ordinator

Which one should be prioritize to win? There is conflicts at the Game Settings between this two mainly stealth data and stealth skills, for LOOT it take Ordinator as the winner

Do I just follow LOOT or do I need to make CR for SSR to win?

Load it after Ordinator.

So, in respond of my own topic earlier regarding grass, I've tried a few things (namely Verdant + SFO and Grass on Steroids + SFO). Here are my toughts and performances (those were conducted in front of Whiterun, with 100% GPU usage so CPU isn't bottlenecking), with iMinGrassSize=70 : 

SFO + Grass on Steroids (GoS) - AO (Ambient Occlusion) : 67 FPS

SFO + GoS + AO : 63 FPS

SFO + Verdant - AO : 61 FPS

SFO + Verdant + AO : 53 FPS 

My thoughts : holy **** Verdant + AO + iMinGrassSize=70 looks STUNNING. Those 2K fowers and grass are amazing. The performance hit is really big though. 

GoS really doesn't look that good regarding individual grass textures, but the performance is stunning. I might chose this option in the future, or remove Ambient Occlusion and keep verdant (however I find that AO is really a must have with ENB, it really adds, in my opinion, a nice touch).

Also may I encourage you guys to check out this optimization guide : https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74427/? I followed the guide and I have now almost 0 stutter, it's almost magical. Just be wary of keeping fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=2000 in your skyrim.ini (author recommends a value of 500 to 800) : I had weird bugs when setting it to the recommend settings (massive stutters and script lag after loading a save) .

think i might need to adjust the crafting recipe for the Raven Witch Armor from Armor progression overhaul Cloth edition the text is so small you cant even read it (Had to open TES5Edit just to find out what they were). I have informed the mod author plus I don't think the recipe makes sense no leather or leather straps no ingots used. it requires 3 different potions, daedra hearts, giants toes, tundra cotton, septum's, Hagraven Feathers and Hagraven claws.

Edit: So I think if we drop the requirements for giants toe, and the health and stamina potions from the Raven Witch Long Gown recipe the text will still be quite small but you will at least be able to read it. updated the CR with this Recipe change.

Edited by Darth_mathias

What a stupid recipe!

BTW, what changed in the Landscape merge?  

I'm currently getting much assistance from Astakos to try and get my game something like stable so I can start some in-game bug hunting.  After my initial euphoria of it actually loading without crashing it is proving very laggy.  Max 42fps but usually <30 and occasionally low teens (Riverwood-Helgen bridge, Dragonreach steps, etc) with lots of stutter and the occasional weird flickering flora.  Already culled one NPC mod.  I'm also really disappointed with how it actually looks.  With everything that's installed I was expecting much more 'realism' but it currently looks terrible compared to almost every screenshot/YouTube video I've seen.  I also think Vividian is way too over saturated, even with it turned down in MCM.  This is it on default:

teL8mFq.png

And this is it on one of the lower saturation settings:

1iHIeGS.png

I'm not even sure I'm seeing all the textures or effects?  What do you think?

At least Wolfmaidens looks OK (using Useless Shop Overhaul BTW):

bCBP8tQ.png

Just so I can get a comparison could someone please post a similar shot from the Dragonreach steps please?

Edited by dunc001

Right:

Added:
* Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim

Updated:
* More CACO patches.
* Landscape Environment and Clutter Merged - SRLE Extended. (Removed Water Plants)
* SRLE Extended Conflict Resolution.
* SRLE Extended Install Guide.

Removed:
* Combat Evolved.

You will need to reun Bash patch, ASIS and DSR Patcher.

With that I am done with Skyrim for now time for some lunch the maybe some DA:I.

Edited by Darth_mathias

What have changed from the CR darth? Looked at the CR guide history it seems only to show revision time and legend updates

I haven't got around to updating the Cr sub guide yet ran out of time. but 2 things a fix between ICAIO and Moonpath the oven in dead man drink was moved by ICAIO I basically put back for Moonpath and I slightly changed the recipe for Raven Witch Armor to make it a little easier to read when crafting. I will updated the CR sub guide when I have some time.

I'll wait for the update then. Since there is no major game breaking conflicts so there is no need to rush. Thank you

Updated CR Sub guide.

Why was water plants removed?

Because the Mod author of the Ruffled Feathers has pulled his mod and the replacement one doesn't have it.

Minerva Fading Pride is finally finished and uploaded.

thanks I'll take a look.