SRLE Extended

what version are you running? did you select the ELFX patch during the fomod installation? have you moved elfx exteriors to the optional esp in MO and have you removed elfx exterior from SR Conflict resoultion. also what version of SRLE Extended CR are you running?

Yes, I have the ELFX patch, ELFX exteriors was moved to optional, I removed the records from SR Conflict resolution, but even with the conflict resolution the fires are in the same places, and I'm running the SRLE Extended CR from 1/9/16, and once again the fires are still misplaced with or without it. Maybe I didn't correctly remove the records? I can't seem to pinpoint the source of the bug. For example with Immersive content Installed one of the fires next to Belathors shop is located slightly underneath the world with the smoke going though the ground.

Yes, I have the ELFX patch, ELFX exteriors was moved to optional, I removed the records from SR Conflict resolution, but even with the conflict resolution the fires are in the same places, and I'm running the SRLE Extended CR from 1/9/16, and once again the fires are still misplaced with or without it. Maybe I didn't correctly remove the records? I can't seem to pinpoint the source of the bug. For example with Immersive content Installed one of the fires next to Belathors shop is located slightly underneath the world with the smoke going though the ground.

that is more proberly an issue with immersive content it's self try reporting to the mod arthor i have found so lamp just floating in mid air and solityude docks earlier today that i need to report.

EDIT Just loaded up Immersive content by itself and there is indeed smoke and sprks coming from the ground around Belathors shop. so this issue is immersive content itself

Edited by Darth_mathias

that is more proberly an issue with immersive content it's self try reporting to the mod arthor i have found so lamp just floating in mid air and solityude docks earlier today that i need to report.

EDIT Just loaded up Immersive content by itself and there is indeed smoke and sprks coming from the ground around Belathors shop. so this issue is immersive content itself

Yes, I just did the same and found the same results. Well it looks like I'll be removing Immersive Content and adding ELFX - Exteriors back in my game. With Immersive Content I've noticed lights being misplaced all around Skyrim now and light in general just not working at all. Looks like a mod to remove from the guide if you ask me.

Yes, I just did the same and found the same results. Well it looks like I'll be removing Immersive Content and adding ELFX - Exteriors back in my game. With Immersive Content I've noticed lights being misplaced all around Skyrim now and light in general just not working at all. Looks like a mod to remove from the guide if you ask me.

there does indeed seem to a bit of an issue with the latest version of Immersive content. I still like it but I do think for now it should be removed for my guide.

EDIT I have removed Immersive content from the guide for now I will keep an eye on it.

Edited by Darth_mathias

there does indeed seem to a bit of an issue with the latest version of Immersive content. I still like it but I do think for now it should be removed for my guide.

EDIT I have removed Immersive content from the guide for now I will keep an eye on it.

Oh and since Immersive weapons is no longer part of the guide did you add Jaysus Swords back in or leave it out?

what about https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18799/? ? it complements rustic potions very well + you'll have all the potions (i think without it i had missing one or two..can't remember what...something between colovian, esbern's or cure disease :D)...and you have this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71222/? which can be merged alongside the caco patches.

Edited by mavanaic

I see you use SkyTest, some say it can lead to unusual crashes and other issues.

There is an alternative that affects similar things called Animal Tweaks, it may be a better mod but I havent taken a look at it but it seems to be compatible with everything every mod that you include. Even though there is a patch for both I wouldnt use it because I can see all sorts of potential issues.

Since I am on the topic of animals, I think these would be a wonderful addition CSV and Farm Animals

Hey Darth, when you run DynDOLOD Worlds do run run High or Medium? My memory block 1 is filling up crazy fast leading to CTDs. I've tried raising it to 1024, but it still fills up and causes a CTD. Is there anything besides DynDOLOD in these guides that you can think of that would cause it to rapidly fill until CTD?

I tried claralux and it was... flashy.

The lights were unpredictable and tend to second guess themselves.

EDIT: I fixed all your fomods and other misc fixes that I noticed

Thanks Hishutup that what I was after for the fomods

Hey Darth, when you run DynDOLOD Worlds do run run High or Medium? My memory block 1 is filling up crazy fast leading to CTDs. I've tried raising it to 1024, but it still fills up and causes a CTD. Is there anything besides DynDOLOD in these guides that you can think of that would cause it to rapidly fill until CTD?

I personnal use the MEDUIUM setting of DynDoLod worlds it is best to do at the end after the merges section (so pretty much the same a the main SRLE) I need to add a not about that.

my skse.ini file look like this:

[General]

ClearInvalidRegistrations=1

[Memory]

DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=1280

ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

[Display]

iTintTextureResolution=2048

and in my ENBlocal.ini I have set:

ReservedMemorySizeMb=512

VideoMemorySizeMb=11478

please all do bear in mind this was built on window 7 and unlike Neo I only have a GTX 970 and not a 980  and when all these mods my fps is around 60-50fps you will of course have to tweak for you own systems.

I also use the performance vivid version of the enb and i dont use skyrim flora overhaul as i find these to heavy hitting. i should add a note about all this into the guide

also I strongly recommend you run Skyrim Project INI https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69787/? (best done on a fresh set of ini files) this will really help.

Edited by Darth_mathias

I see you use SkyTest, some say it can lead to unusual crashes and other issues.

There is an alternative that affects similar things called Animal Tweaks, it may be a better mod but I havent taken a look at it but it seems to be compatible with everything every mod that you include. Even though there is a patch for both I wouldnt use it because I can see all sorts of potential issues.

Since I am on the topic of animals, I think these would be a wonderful addition CSV and Farm Animals

I have never had an issue with SkyTest, I so clean the mod in TES5Edit. However when the animal section of ICAIO is finally released i am likely to switch to that

Edited by Darth_mathias