Sign in to follow this  
Cornelius2022

LOOT & Global Priority toggle

Question

I have just recently discovered (after playing over two months with a stable STEP Extended build) the LOOT global priority toggle within the "Edit Plugin Metadata".

(LOOT manual: "The Global Priority toggle controls how LOOT compares plugin priorities. If off, the plugin's priority will only be compared against plugins that conflict, and empty plugins. If on, the plugin's priority will be compared against all plugins.")

When activating this toggle (on = blue) on a new build (Extended plus "Deleveled Loot") i noticed that my load order distinctly changed, not for the plugins with global priorities, but more for the interrelation of all other plugins, which makes sense as per the description of the function.

Has anyone any experience with this or is there a recommendation towards the best practice how to use this toggle? Do both variants produce stable load orders? Activating the toggle seemed like a more logical choice to me...

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By GreenGoodMen
      I seem to been getting alot of ctds when installing perma. First i was getting a ctd at the main menu when i was at the main menu. I removed a mod a redid everything the ctds at the main menu stopped but now i keep on getting a ctd when leaving riverwood, and its a repeated ctd that happen when i leave riverwood everytime.

MODlist/Load Order

• By Bachvarov
      Hello!

I have a serious issue where some of the items and NPCs have missing meshes apparently and I'm not sure how to figure out where the problem is! I found the problem first on Sunny and her dog, since I could see Doc and the other NPCs outside of the Saloon.

EDIT: Fixed Sunny and her dog, by moving the Redesigned ESP after FCO, but now the Geckos still have missing meshes and the sound from weapons disappears after i shoot once! I think it might be a too many mods issue? I have 138, but i'll try to push em down to below 135 and see if it fixes it!

EDIT 2: Putting the load order at 133 seem to have fixed everything!

• By Kuldebar
      OK, who is using these together and what's the word?