Sign in to follow this  
VirtualStranger

Need help interpreting instructions from Conflict Resolution guide.

Question

0005C80C DialogueFollowerDismissTopic > 0005C826

Conflict Resolution: Use record from EFFDialogue.esp then move the conditions from Hearthfires.esm then add the "GetRelationshipRank" condition check from FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.esp.

Problem Resolved: Changes from Extensible Follower Framework, Hearthfire, and Follower Commentary Overhaul needed to be merged.

I understood the first part fine but what exactly does "add the "GetRelationshipRank" condition check from FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.esp." part mean?

Am I supposed to just move the condition check directly to the right under the SR resolution patch and overwrite what's already there? Or am I supposed to right-click the conditions bar and select add, then move the condition check there?

Am I adding the entire condition check or just the "GetRelationshipRank" line?

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By jeof96
      I followed the instructions on setting up the tools
      Right now, as a workaround, I just manually backed up Update.esm and copy it somewhere, before cleaning with xEditQuickAutoClean.
    • By knoweyedee
      I used to use this perfectly (Thanks by the way, excellent Application) & Upon a ReInstall of My Windows I can No longer use the app!

I receive : External Exception C0FB007E error

Bug Report :

If Anyone Can Help it'd Be Appricated , Thanks
    • By CplDevilDog
      TES5Edit is not giving me the Save window after I clean Update.esm.

I am following Gamer Poets video on cleaning the Update.esm file using TES5Edit through Mod Organizer.  Everything works fine until I close TES5Edit.  I do not get the option to save the cleaned Update, the program just terminates and I am back in MO with LOOT complaining the esm is still dirty.

I have tried pressing Control-S  as TES5Edit's documentation suggested you could force the Save window to appear but no luck.

I suspect I have a very large hole in my understanding of the way MO handles ...well, everything 😞