Garbled text and no mouse when I launch skyrim from Mod Organizer

Cinagro

Question

6 answers to this question

Thanks for the replies.

I tried disabling all the mods in MO and it made no difference. Launching with and without SKSE makes no difference.

I disabled ENB and it also made no difference.

It is the English version of the game and if I launch it from the Skyrim Launcher or directly, without MO, it works fine so it's something that MO is doing.

I copied the contents of the Skyrim.ini and the Skyrimprefs.ini from the default location and pasted into the MO versions to make sure they matched. That also didn't effect the problem.

OK, I have now backed up and deleted my Skrim folder. I restored a backup of the clean install and then verified the game cache. I opened skyrim from Steam and reset the settings for video and made sure it ran properly and it did. When I open that clean version from MO, I get exactly the same thing as before. I am convinced that there is some stupid setting I'm missing somewhere or a path is wrong but I can't find anything. Skyrim and MO are on different drives, if that makes a difference.