Thanks is an understatement!

I don't really know where to put this so feel free to move/delete it, but I wanted to give a sincere thank you to everyone involved in STEP. I've messed around with a fair amount of mods in Skyrim before but have had issues with graphical stuff in the past (CTDs, missing textures, etc.). I had decided it wasn't worth it.

Well, I finally just finished getting through installing STEP: Extended and it's unbelievable, to benchmark I played to Whiterun and ran all around the city getting a consistent FPS of 60 with no stuttering, max temps staying under 50 on CPU and GPU about an hour in. Works flawlessly, literally 0 troubleshooting required and (for as complicated as it is) very straightforward guide. So again, thanks for going through all of the trouble to do this and keep things updated!

I'm always saying thank you to everyone here. They are all just so helpful. The guide has so much detailed information and is very clearly written. I never got around to extended, but core is a great base to add more mods to (well the ridiculous mods I like anyway).

Nice you got everything sorted/up and running straight away. Skyrim is not a tame beast!

Edited by Guest