Sign in to follow this  
MosAnted

Predator Vision-friendly ENBs?

I know Vividian and Phinix Natural come with out-of-the box support for Night Eye/Predator Vision, but are there any other ENB presets that do? I was really dissappointed at finding out RealVision didn't  ::(:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Mousetick
      Discussion topic:
      Carriage Drivers Are Alive SE by ToosTruus, CosmicSloth0, WiZKiD34
      Wiki Link
      Introduces AI, sandboxing, and campsites for the vanilla carriage and ferry systems with compatibility in mind.
      Why are the Skyrim carriage drivers and ferries just idled to a Velcro seat? No backstory, nowhere to sleep, nothing to eat.
      Shame. Apparently Bethesda forgot about them.
      Well, not anymore. Now all vanilla carriage and ferry drivers have their own AI along with a spot to rest, sleep, and eat.
      TL;DR: This mod is aimed for people who want to use vanilla travel system (or none at all) and simply want to see carriage driver NPC's living in Skyrim. The results of this make the mod highly compatible with your load order.
      ESPFE plugin(s). No scripts, uses vanilla objects (i.e. compatible with any vanilla mesh or texture replacer). Terrain changes and object placement based on SLaWF & LFfGM, compatible with CRF where applicable. Sorted by LOOT correctly below all of them. Optional add-on plugin for ferrymen. Doesn't modify the travel system. It's just for show, to make the scenery more believable.
      Comments from the peanut gallery:
      This addresses a shortcoming of AI Overhaul where carriage drivers and ferrymen are left with vanilla AI: static drones sitting on their driver's seat 24/7/365, waiting... I don't use fast-travel during normal gameplay, and I seldom use carriages for travel, but these drivers sitting still all the time, while the rest of the world tries to look "alive", really bothers me.
      The Whiterun driver has a small camp, nested between Skulvar's Farm and Maiden-Loom Manor, seen here while cooking:

The Windhelm driver has a small camp, nested between the stables and the Khajit caravan camp, seen here while cooking:

The Markath driver has a small camp next to his carriage, seen here while sitting on a bench and eating (sorry it's pretty dark):

The Riften driver has a small camp behind the Khajit caravan camp. During the day he sandboxes near the stables:

The Solitude driver is seen sitting on a wall. He sleeps in the tower behind:

Looking at the plugin in xEdit, the Hearthfire carriage drivers are given new AI packages for their routine, and are supposed to sleep in the house if there's a bed available. I don't know how to test or demonstrate this in-game as I don't currently have any HF player home.
      The ferrymen (with the add-on) don't have camps and don't do much, they mostly sandbox near their boat, sometimes eating or drinking. Here in Dawnstar:

• By z929669
      Discussion topic:
      Aspen Realism by z929669
      Wiki Link
      Replaces vanilla aspens.
      The updated version is significantly better than the original. I know the author quite well.
    • By DoubleYou
      Discussion topic:
      MCM Recorder by Mrowr Purr
      Wiki Link
      Could be used to remove our MCM setup section by just running a recording with all of this setup as instructed.