ENBoost crash on startup

thisisbleep

Question

I have followed the ENBoost guide, but the "Wrapper" version crashes on startup and the "Injector" does not appear to work. I can run the game with the "Injector" version but there is no ENB message in the top left corner and when I enabled the windowed setting, to see if that would change it, nothing happened. I assume that there is a process blocking it from running correctly, but I have no clue what it is. I searched the forum and this came up, but I do not have any monitoring processes running (to my knowledge).

I was active here before, but recently got a new PC which is more powerful and can handle the modding, so I intend to install the STEP Extended.

PC specs

CPU: Intel i5-4690 @ 3.5GHz
GPU: Nvidia Gigabyte GTX 970 G1, 4GB
MoBo: Gigabyte G1 Sniper H6
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3
PSU: Corsair CS750M
HDD: Plextor 256GB SSD & Seagate 2TB HDD
Display: LG 42" TV
Audio: Logitech Z906

GPU Driver: 347.09

Processes running on the PC
See attached.

EDIT: I just saw that there is an ENB specific sub-forum, could a mod move my post to there? I was not able to find any solutions there though. :(

tasklist.xlsx

Edited by thisisbleep

• Answers 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

59 minutes ago, eunsukmi said:

I am using ENBSeries.

Then you posted on the wrong topic. Your issue probably has nothing to do with ENB either. It's probably mods you are using not compatible with the game runtime and SKSE versions you are using. You may not be using the correct SKSE version either.

You should disable ENB for the time being and troubleshoot from there. Then create a post in a topic relevant to your issue if you are still having problems.