Mods allow players to play a priest?

Hi, 

Does is seem strange to you that a world full of Gods also has zero Bibles or any practical guide on how to worship? Ever want to worship one of the Daedric Princes and want a custom holy symbol with special powers? Wish you could serve the will of the Nine Divine and work on special missions for your God throughout the whole game? At this poing you can't.

I'm working on a mod that addresses this oversight by offering Bible like books called Canons which give insight and instruction on how to worship and other info about the mission of the faithful.

The Canon will have role playing information inspiring players to work towards the goals of their chosen deity, a list of holydays to celebrate or honor as well as a marker added to their map for the shrine. The Canon will also instruct the player on what is needed to become a priest of the God. Powerful amulets serving as holy symbols and custom robes are awarded to the devoted when they have met the qualifications and become a priest.

Then it dawned on me that someone might have already done this. So, does anyone know of a mod like this out right now?

thank you

Hi fireundubh,

Thank you for your interest in my quest. I can't open The Epic Restoration mod at work, but from what I gather it surpasses the blandness of the vanilla spells. I will check this out when I get home.

Thank you very much!