Kinematic ENB Extensive

Halde

Question

Hi all!

Does anyone know what version of ENB series one should use with this ENB? I've tried googling and such, but can't find it. The ENB itself was taken off the Nexus site. I have the ENB files for this preset though, but I don't suppose it will work without the enbseries it was made for/with.

~Sincerely

Halde

3 answers to this question

I *think* you can always use the most recent ENB binaries with any given ENB profile, unless otherwise explicitly stated by the preset author. I don't think most are specific to a given binary, so right now the .254 set would be your best bet.

From what I am reading the author of that preset and two other (variants of each other) stopped supporting them sometime ago with reason being retirement. If you are hell bent on using it, I would just try the latest binary and see what happens, if it fails, go backwards and try and older binary, etc. I am seeing alot of posts on the web of people asking the same questions, but the these questions were posted at the end of last year. So might have to try and use a preset from earlier last year. That authors last preset before hanging it up was kountervibe or something like that. So the one you are trying could be pretty old. That's my two cents anyways, sorry if it wasn't helpful.

Well he made 3 ENB's first. Old ones by now. But he then made 3 more, more or less successors to the old ones. "K ENB Extensive", "Kinematic ENB Extensive" and "Kountervibe ENB". But thanks, I will just try the newest and work my way down then.