SkyRealism, DOF, and Mods

madisonx

Question

Hey all,

I've been able to get a few ENBs working but I seem to be having trouble when I try to use them with my current STEP-based mod order.

If I run Skyrim from the launcher, the ENB appears fullly active, notably with DOF. If I run it through MO, it says it is running but there is no DOF, for example.

Tried reinstalling fresh and still same result. My guess is that some mod is doing this but I can't figure out which one. I have a full STEP install as a base plus COT, Frostfall, and some other popular mods.

Any ideas? Thanks!

3 answers to this question

Obvious that MO is using a different set of ini files.  You can manually move the ini files from your working folder (where ever that may be, default its in the Document/My Games/Skyrim folder in to your Modorganizer/profiles/ folder.

default its in the Document/My Games/Skyrim folder in to your Modorganizer/profiles/ folder.

The way you wrote that, I read it as "Modor Ganizer". Sounds like Facebook for Ringwraiths.

Sorry, couldn't resist. Dreadfully off topic I know.

Exits muttering something about "One mod to rule them all,one mod to find them ..."