Thrones Intro for Skyrim

kryptopyr

I just wish I could watch it from Season 1. I didn't realize there was a TV show based on the book series until they started season three (well slightly before IIRC they did a rerun marathon of the second season but I wanted to start from the beginning.

Ahh... vimeo. If it wasn't for Blurred Lines, no one would know you exist. I feel like that GoT thing could be taken to the next level with a Lego video. Am I the only one fast forwards through the intro every time now? I know it's cool, but really, I just wanna see Emilia Clarke and her pet lizards.

I just wish I could watch it from Season 1. I didn't realize there was a TV show based on the book series until they started season three (well slightly before IIRC they did a rerun marathon of the second season but I wanted to start from the beginning.

O.O

How did you not know they made a show? Were you in a coma. Try Netflix, bittorrent, or stealing the boxset from your friends.

Stateside HBO just ran the first 3 seasons in a weekend marathon (twice I think).

I won't spam the thread with links, but your favorite search engine is eager to help you watch (mine sure is; Amazon fee/episode, others for free streaming).

I've only read the first five books, so be kind, no spoilers.

Not in a Coma just no one I know besides me has HBO and I've only really started using it (mainly for the on demand) most of my friends aren't big TV series watchers. They game a lot and watch anime (I do it all TV Shows, Read, Anime and Game ^v^ when I'm not working on classwork of course :whistling:  but even then I'm watching something)

Not in a Coma just no one I know besides me has HBO and I've only really started using it (mainly for the on demand) most of my friends aren't big TV series watchers. They game a lot and watch anime (I do it all TV Shows, Read, Anime and Game ^v^ when I'm not working on classwork of course :whistling:  but even then I'm watching something)

I'm the same way. I do it all but usually very focused interests. Only a few TV shows: Game of Thrones, Supernatural, etc. Only fantasy books: Inheritance Cycle, Harry Potter, Mortal Instruments. Anime is all over the place but I don't enjoy mechas that much and games are only ones with good story lines. I find it difficult to play a game without a good story.

I've never finished it actually. The last book took so long to come out that to enjoy it properly I need to reread the first few books. However, I'm currently reading the last book released in the Mortal Instruments series so it'll be a good while before I can finish those books. (i pray they remake the movie, make all of them and don't completely botch them this time)

I know what you mean... I had to re-read the previous books too, but the 4th book still felt kinda meh after that... Here's hoping the same won't happen with ASOIAF when the next book gets released in like 2 centuries from now.

One of us! One of us!

Agree on the movie remake, I also reject the ending of the fourth book (kinda like I reject the ending of the fifth HP book as well as books 6-7). The series I'm most disappointed in that hasn't gotten a movie due to the mainline star being poached by a certain Disney movie, as well as certain rights issues.

Edit: I'm wrong the world is doomed Disney will be producing the movie now (at least 8 years later). Though admittedly CG effects are much further along now than they were nearly a decade ago.

Oh yeah it also turns out I can get GoT on demand.

Why would you ever want any book you like to be adapted into a movie (or in this case, remade and rebooted)

The majority of movies based on fantasy books are just cash grabs that massacre the books D:! (with Harry Potter 7 being the prime example of that, getting split in two parts with half of it being a worthy of a documentary on camping)

I don't want it made by Disney >v<, I actually thought it would be done right when it was supposed to be done by Miramax Films. As I said Harry Potter 6 and 7 never occurred so how could there be any movies of them, much less three? Nope poor unfortunate Harry Potter fell through the Veil in the Department of Mysteries.