Requiem Pack (WIP)

It doesn't matter if you load the STEP Extended patch after Requiem and it's patches I only suggested it so that users can use LOOT without too many problems associated with Load order, which LOOT does not get right with respect to Requiem. There will be much more info available soon about this with some current work being done by Azirok which I will relate to in the guide.

::):

Requiem Patch Central is now up and running with 33 patches and more on the way. Your one stop shop for all your Requiem patching needs. This is Aziroks patches only though he has offered to host other author's patches for the game.

EDIT: I have updated the pack page to reflect this - much shorter mod tables.

Edited by Smile44

Smile,  thanks for all your hard work with this pack.  My question pertains to REGS in a way

1) do you think it's wise to avoid the non Azirok patched Quest mods in REGS while employing the Requiem Overhaul ?  They may work I suppose but I don't want to venture forth in any of those if there will be vast imbalances.  I can "save" them for another non-REQ playthrough.  

2) In your opinion which non patched Quest mod(s) MAY be ok while using REQ ?  

3) Azirok mentioned not running a bashed patch - if I go this route (and just stick with the mods he has patched) what kind of downside am I looking at ?  I have no idea what I'd be affecting by skipping this step.  

Thanks !  

Requiem does add a lot to the game, it doesn't just change stats, many quests have been changed to be more challenging. Until patches exist for the quest mods they will be unbalanced - those that use vanilla resources will likely be more compatible, but those adding new characters will likely struggle in the requiem world as they will not have the right stats and could easily be one shotted by you and added items will not be powerful enough to match the intention of the mod author.

What REGS does as far as improving the world space and filling it with lots of places and characters is fantastic and is a must for me, but the quests I would fore-go in a Requiem play through. Saves you a few slots as well. Helgen Reborn will be patched soon Undeath already is and I am sure more will follow. So it might be a case of adding in quest mods as you go.

As far as the bashed patch goes, you would not lose out because Azirok has already matched the leveled lists to work together and this goes for all the mods that need to be in a bashed patch so it is not needed and can be problematic in a heavily modded Requiem based game.

Hopefully this answers your questions - I have not looked at the quest mods in detail, I suppose I would need to to give you a list and perhaps I will look into this soon, but IMHO Requiem adds enough to the game to not need these extra quests - at least for now.

Smile,  All those Quest mods and REGS world additions drew me in... eventually causing me to abandon my playthru.  But that's cool, world was a bit empty anyway.   It looks like I'll have my plate full as is (Helgen Reborn looks great ) besides 3NPC, Falk,Wyrm,Moon DB and DG are new to me anyway.   I'm all stocked up :-)  Thanks for the advice.  

Yes use them I will need to update the guide with those. I'm not using STEP at the moment so will need to see what's in the guide and make adjustments, that said you have done that for me so thanks.

EDIT: I have updated the guide to reflect changes with Patch Central and added some merge instructions.

Edited by Smile44

Thank. Have been reading Your load order instructions now and as I'm going to change my load order once more just wanted to ask if I understand it right:

This next list is for mods that need to load AFTER Requiem.esp and indeed all the patches in the above first list. In each case the Requiem patch for that mod will follow that mod in the load order

I use Vilja and Civil War Overhaul. So both main mods should be loaded after Requiem and its patches and followed by their own Requiem patches, right?

Like this:

STEPmods

Requiem.esp

Requiem-Patches.esps

Vilja.esp

Vilja Soltsheim.esp

Vilja-requiem-Patch.esp

CWO.esp

CWO-Requiem-Patch.esp

BashedPatch.esp

Edited by BUBISHI

I have a problem with the Improved Closefaced Helmet Requiem Patch. When I load it MO gives a warning that it misses the imp_helm.esp & imp_helm_dawn.esp masters. This is because STEP instruction says to hide this .esp:

Only the "meshes" folder from each of these files are needed, so none of the plugins from this mod should be loaded (thus, they do not have to be installed). The plugin from Weapons and Armor Fixes will be used.

What should be done here?

So it's the same work as with the EBV patch I have done recently but with this changes:

1. Open Wrye Bash and select Improved Closefaced Helmet Requiem Patch.

2. Click on the right pane and look for the Improved Closefaced Helmet.esp in the masters list.

3. Right click on Improved Closefaced Helmet.esp --> change to --> Weapons and Armor Fixes.esp)

4. Click the save button under the masters list.

5. Open theImproved Closefaced Helmet Requiem Patch in Tes5Edit, right click it, and selected Check for Errors.

6. Delete the records that have an error in them.

7. Clean Master.

8. Save Improved Closefaced Helmet Requiem Patch.

9. Rerun Tes5Edit and check for errors again.

10. Open Wrye Bash and check the Improved Closefaced Helmet Requiem Patch for missing masters.

I like it all sorted :;):

Edited by BUBISHI