Illustrated Panels Towns V1o5 by YURI

DoYouEvenModBro

https://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/23886/?tab=1&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D23886%26preview%3D&pUp=1

This mod adds panels with a drawing near the entrance of the major cities. 

I like the designs but I don't know if it's LORE-friendly. It looks like these drawings are done on Parchment or Leather. I can't imagine these holding up very well through a few rainstorms or the Winter, but if they are replaced periodically then who knows. They are right outside each city.. 

EDIT: Apparently this mod has dirty edits that require cleaning through TESVEdit but I guess that's not too big of a deal..

Ya i find it not very realistic as well. I could see a sign with the town/city name with maybe wanted postings but not a painting of the city. The only way there would be a painting of the city is if it was really old, abandoned and in ruins and also has some historical significance and the painting is there to show what the town used to look like. But in a still live and thriving town/city there would be no painting.