Sprint Sneak Movement Speed Fix (by slavicpotato1)

Okeeffe

Discussion topic:
Sprint Sneak Movement Speed Fix by slavicpotato1
Wiki Link

Drawing, sheathing or shouting while sprinting/sneaking may cause the game to set incorrect movement data on the character, causing it to slow down or speed up. For example, NPC_Sprinting_MT should be set while sprinting, instead NPC_Default_MT is applied when a weapon is drawn.

STEP V2.3. Does not seem to cause any issues. I have other mods outside of STEP installed, I did not deactivate them purely for my convenience, I apologize if this invalidates the submission. However, unless there was an error on my part, I noticed this happening after a fresh installation of STEP V2.3 and before installing mods not on the list.

In the first half of the video, you will see that the character's movement speed slows down after drawing the weapon while sprinting. Later in the video, there is no effect on movement speed after drawing the weapon. Seems like a perfect addition to the mod list: fixes an unintended behavior that does not deviate from the intended gameplay experience.