Bethesda Splash Screen Crash after DynDOLOD. HELP!

I checked again and I have the cleaned vanill masters.

On the left panel, I got

DLC: HearthFires

DLC: Dragonborn

DLC: Dawnguard

Creation Club: ccQDRSSE001-SurvivalMode

Creation Club: ccBGSSSE037-Curios

Creation Club: ccBGSSSE025-AdvDSGS

Creation Club: ccBGSSSE001-Fish

Creation Club:_ResourcePack

Cleaned Vanilla Masters

xEdit Output (Grayed out, but included SSEEdit Backups, SSEEdit Cache and Meta.ini.

And on the right Panel, the plugins shows ccbgssse011-hrsarmrelvn.esl.

it showed 'ccbgssse' with numbers and names like hrsarmrstl.esl, survivalmode.esl, curios.esl. ba_Iron, etc.

I enable them all and the unofficial skyrim Creation Club content patch.esl and unofficial skyrim special edition patch.esp and Step Patch - Conflict Resolution and Step Patch - CR - WACCF.esp.

Showed the splash screen then crashed to the desktop. However, when I untick the step patch WACCF and unofficial skyrim creation club content patch. I can get to the main menu. I don't understand?

Should I download the plugins such as netchleather, BA_Steel, BA_Daedric, etc as required from those unofficial skyrim Creation Club content patch.esl and unofficial skyrim special edition patch.esp and Step Patch - Conflict Resolution and Step Patch - CR - WACCF.esp?

I think I found the problem. I start up the Skyrim outside of MO2. I saw that the screen saying congratulations and Creation Club additions download is ready.

I guess I was nervous about downloading updates from Bethesda as it screwed up my modded Skyrim last year. I went ahead as I couldn't make it work so I decided to start up the Vanilla Skyrim.

I had done the downloading and now going thru the loot, xedit, loot, then the next steps. . .

Hope it works.

2 hours ago, DarkLink said:

I think I found the problem. I start up the Skyrim outside of MO2. I saw that the screen saying congratulations and Creation Club additions download is ready.

I guess I was nervous about downloading updates from Bethesda as it screwed up my modded Skyrim last year. I went ahead as I couldn't make it work so I decided to start up the Vanilla Skyrim.

I had done the downloading and now going thru the loot, xedit, loot, then the next steps. . .

Hope it works.

You need to revisit the SSG, specifically the piece about downloading the CC content.

Do not launch the game from MO when doing this. If all else fails, revert to vanilla as described in the next section of the SSG. THis is all done outside of MO.

Once you have all of the vanilla game files in the Data directory, then you can use MO. I recommend disabling all mods in MO besides Cleaned Vanilla Masters mod and verifying you have the correct Cleaned Vanilla Masters by running LOOT and looking for warnings. Then enable Extenders and run the smoke test again. Then enable all the other mods.

Alright, I worked on it last night and I managed to do everything right by the guide and it loads up without any more problems. I even play it and it works fine. Til it crashed. Ah well. Just a fluke, I guess.

Thanks everyone for helping out to make it work for me. Thanks again! I appreciate it! :D

• Like 1