SUPER DUMB QUESTION ALERT regarding xLODgen

I'm on the xLODgen section and the guide has 4 images showing under it for Lod 4, Lod 8, Lod 16, Lod 32. I got it to do Lod 4! Hurray!

Am I supposed to choose just one? Do I do it again for all the other flavors? It doesn't say.

5 minutes ago, Schroedingercat said:

I'm on the xLODgen section and the guide has 4 images showing under it for Lod 4, Lod 8, Lod 16, Lod 32. I got it to do Lod 4! Hurray!

Am I supposed to choose just one? Do I do it again for all the other flavors? It doesn't say.

You only run the application once. Adjust all settings at each level before running xLODGen. If you only adjusted LOD4, then the other levels will not have generated the proper terrain LOD.

11 hours ago, z929669 said:

You only run the application once. Adjust all settings at each level before running xLODGen. If you only adjusted LOD4, then the other levels will not have generated the proper terrain LOD.

Ok! I didn't see that I could check all the levels at once. For some reason it looked like I could only check one :) I will rerun it! Thank you!!

• Like 2