SkyUI

In SkyUI detailed instructions it says:

"As a temporary measure to fix an issue introduced with game runtime update 1.6.1130, also install SkyUI SE - Difficulty Persistence Fix as a separate mod at one higher priority than SkyUI."

But after installing "SkyUI SE - Flashing Savegames Fix" the "SkyUI SE - Difficulty Persistence Fix" is marked as redundant in MO2.

I am guessing one of the 2 fixes is no longer required. Which one should I keep?

Sorry if I am being annoying with all the questions I am posting.

4 hours ago, Kozza said:

In SkyUI detailed instructions it says:

"As a temporary measure to fix an issue introduced with game runtime update 1.6.1130, also install SkyUI SE - Difficulty Persistence Fix as a separate mod at one higher priority than SkyUI."

But after installing "SkyUI SE - Flashing Savegames Fix" the "SkyUI SE - Difficulty Persistence Fix" is marked as redundant in MO2.

I am guessing one of the 2 fixes is no longer required. Which one should I keep?

Sorry if I am being annoying with all the questions I am posting.

From the Flashing Savegame Fix Nexus page:

IMPORTANT:
This fix works for all versions of Skyrim SE and AE before v1.6.1130.

The "Creations" update (v1.6.1130 and later) introduced new changes to the menu.
If you're on these versions, use SkyUI SE - Difficulty Persistence Fix instead, which includes this Flashing Savegames Fix.