[SOLVED] S.T.E.P. Guide 2.2.0 - Still up-to-date?

SpiritWolf448

Top of the morning, lads and lasses. Quick (maybe stupid) question. Is the current STEP guide 2.2.0 for Skyrim AE from january of this year still considered up-to-date as-is or are there any post-release changes or trip-ups one needs to be aware of when doing a completely new install? I mean, much can happen in 10 month, so I figured i'd better ask first.

Cheerio!

Edited by SpiritWolf448
question answered - marked as solved

• SpiritWolf448 changed the title to [SOLVED] S.T.E.P. Guide 2.2.0 - Still up-to-date?
3 hours ago, SpiritWolf448 said:

Top of the morning, lads and lasses. Quick (maybe stupid) question. Is the current STEP guide 2.2.0 for Skyrim AE from january of this year still considered up-to-date as-is or are there any post-release changes or trip-ups one needs to be aware of when doing a completely new install? I mean, much can happen in 10 month, so I figured i'd better ask first.

Cheerio!

Always see the changelog linked at the top of the guide for latest updates. Use the wiki navigation to check history date/time.

image.png

Also, at the footer of every wiki page provides the needed info:

image.png