Persistent cell not found for worldspace

Radongas

Question

I was trying to test out generating LOD for my Skyrim SE project. But I got a Debug test telling me that "Persistent cell not found for worldspace". 

"Log

[00:15] [LoadWorldSpaces] <Debug: Parent worldspace LiD_Thesis_AB.esp 00C32LDABWorld "ABZooWorld" [WRLD:070012C2]>
[00:15] [NewWorldspace] <Debug: Bounds SW [-7,-4] to NE [5,8] LiD_Thesis_AB.esp 00C32LDABWorld "ABZooWorld" [WRLD:070012C2]>
[00:15] [LoadWorldSpaces] <Debug: Persistent cell not found for worldspace LiD_LunaricParchment_WB.esp 00C32LDLakeLunar "Lake of Lunar" [WRLD:09000D62]>

"

I made my lodsetting file by duplicating and renaming the Tamriel.lod extracted from the Mesh0.bsa file. I did that same thing days ago when I was learning how to generate lods for a testing map by DynDOLOD. I am pretty sure the setup for DynDOLOD is correct cuz I can still see my old worldspace that I used when I was learning the process on the worldspace list generating LOD in DynDOLOD. Does anyone have idea of what is going on?

Also, I use source control to keep my file safety and I am sure I checked them our before I was working on them in DynDOLOD.

1 answer to this question

12 hours ago, Radongas said:

I was trying to test out generating LOD for my Skyrim SE project. But I got a Debug test telling me that "Persistent cell not found for worldspace". 

"Log

[00:15] [LoadWorldSpaces] <Debug: Parent worldspace LiD_Thesis_AB.esp 00C32LDABWorld "ABZooWorld" [WRLD:070012C2]>
[00:15] [NewWorldspace] <Debug: Bounds SW [-7,-4] to NE [5,8] LiD_Thesis_AB.esp 00C32LDABWorld "ABZooWorld" [WRLD:070012C2]>
[00:15] [LoadWorldSpaces] <Debug: Persistent cell not found for worldspace LiD_LunaricParchment_WB.esp 00C32LDLakeLunar "Lake of Lunar" [WRLD:09000D62]>

"

I made my lodsetting file by duplicating and renaming the Tamriel.lod extracted from the Mesh0.bsa file. I did that same thing days ago when I was learning how to generate lods for a testing map by DynDOLOD. I am pretty sure the setup for DynDOLOD is correct cuz I can still see my old worldspace that I used when I was learning the process on the worldspace list generating LOD in DynDOLOD. Does anyone have idea of what is going on?

Also, I use source control to keep my file safety and I am sure I checked them our before I was working on them in DynDOLOD.

Read https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum#Post-Logs which entire DynDOLOD log and debug to up load when making posts.

It means that the worldspace does not have a persistent cell defined.

https://dyndolod.info/Mod-Authors
In order for DynDOLOD to list a worldspace, a valid ..\LODSettings\*.lod file for the worldspace is required. Create it with xLODGen. In addition the worldspace needs to not have a parent worldspace defined to be used for LOD and its persistent cell needs to exist.