FYX - Windhelm Entrance (by Yuril)

Kattmandu

Discussion topic:
FYX - Windhelm Entrance by Yuril
Wiki Link

May need the Windhelm Entrance Fix - ELFX Exterior PATCH optional file as well. Not necessary ~z929669

EDIT: There is also this mod, SB - Fixed Windhelm Entrance, which apparently incorporates the FYX entrance fix as well as a few other things.  Not sure, but the dummy models added to the worldspace (seen when opening gates) may cause issues with DynDOLODJust tested in-game without this alternate mod.  The 'empty spaces visible when opening gates' isn't present in my STEP build so I'm guessing DynDOLOD already corrects this?

I can't comment on this mod as I've been using the other one (SB - Fixed Windhelm Entrance). They do basically the same thing. The other one works fine with DynDOLOD.

2 hours ago, Kattmandu said:

Just tested in-game without this alternate mod.  The 'empty spaces visible when opening gates' isn't present in my STEP build so I'm guessing DynDOLOD already corrects this?

Possibly for seeing Candleearth Hall when going in. But in order to see the bridge when going out, you'd need the latest DynDOLOD with the Parent > Child copy option enabled, I think.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
On 8/18/2023 at 12:00 PM, Mousetick said:

I can't comment on this mod as I've been using the other one (SB - Fixed Windhelm Entrance). They do basically the same thing. The other one works fine with DynDOLOD.

Possibly for seeing Candleearth Hall when going in. But in order to see the bridge when going out, you'd need the latest DynDOLOD with the Parent > Child copy option enabled, I think.

It looks to me like SB - Fixed Windhelm Entrance is more comprehensive and supersedes this mod, so creating that mod topic for testing and removing this one.

See new mod topic.