Animation related crash when starting a new game

I see you also have Crash Logger installed in addition to NET Script Framework. It is probably unwise to have two crash loggers installed at the same time. Ensure that you are using the correct version of Dynamic Animation Replacer. 

3 hours ago, DoubleYou said:

I see you also have Crash Logger installed in addition to NET Script Framework. It is probably unwise to have two crash loggers installed at the same time. Ensure that you are using the correct version of Dynamic Animation Replacer. 

Crash Logger requires I have NET Script Framework installed. As for DAR, I'm using v1.1.0 for SSE. I downgraded to 1.5.97.0

Here's a quote from ionnianna that I normally use to explain this:

ionnianna said:

It's an algorithm (method) for tracking down the exact crash culprit as fast as possible when crash logs aren't helpful. Here's a clear example on how to do it. Of course, this method can (very) rarely backfire since the game could crash due to missing scripts from deactivated content, but it is what it is. Let's say you have 200 activated plugins in total, and let's give all those plugins arbitrary names. (Plugin1, Plugin2, Plugin3... all the way to Plugin200).

First, backup your latest save before doing this! Saves are located in your Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\Saves folder. Your goal is to disable half, only leave all plugins from Plugin1 to Plugin100 enabled. After that:

-> If the game crashes again, then you know the culprit is somewhere between Plugin1 and Plugin100. Now you disable half of those, so you only leave all plugins from Plugin1 to Plugin50 enabled and test again. Each time you crash, disable half of the plugin range from which you deduced it must contain the crashing mod.

-> If the game doesn't crash, then you know the culprit is somewhere between Plugin101 and Plugin200. Now enable half of the ones you disabled, so you leave all plugins from Plugin101 to Plugin150 enabled and test again. Each time you don't crash, enable half of the plugin range from which you deduced it must contain the crashing mod.

Repeat this logic until you're (hopefully) left with one mod that you had to leave disabled for the game not to crash, and that's your culprit. Basically, for each group of mods you disable, whichever half crashes is the one that contains the Impostor. Use your sussy brain to vote him out. After that, enable all other mods and continue from the save before you stared the binary search (in case you kept making exit saves while testing it out).

When I say do a binary search of your animation mods, I mean perform this method, but only localized to mods that you know affect animations. This reduces the amount of mods you need to check against.