NAT III & NAT ENB Saturation

Hi,

I've only run into this saturation issue once in the past with only one enb. I can't remember which one, but the mod author corrected it, and I've not seen this again till now.

With only NAT III and a few NAT III ENB, Rudy's latest one and PI-CHO, I keep running into this.

With both of these ENB at different times of day and the lighting, or fog, the backdrop of the sky, mountains, and trees will be come overly saturated.

I've been playing with the ENBs, and at this point in time, I've changed the shade and intensity of the fog, which seems to be helping with fog conditions, but I'm still trying to figure out around sunsets and sunrises, and other lighting how to eliminate or reduce this even further.

This screen shot is in failry heavy fog, that turned the backdrop into a gray silhouette.

H68JjPp.jpg

This is at sunset, the areas with the red circles, washed out, no contrast/detail to the mountains or clouds.

H6iKDHg.jpg

THANKS

P.S. I just noticed there's been a new release for Cathedral Weathers. :dancingbanana:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/24791

I actually thought the project was dead and that DrJacopo moved on to Azurite. I really wish he'd unlock the Nexus page, so at least memeber can chat and give support to each other if he's not wanting to participate there, at least let the community chat among themselves.

If anyone personally knows DrJacopo, please ask him to unlock the Nexus Posts, so that the members can at least chat there.

Edited by mooit

21 hours ago, mooit said:

Hi,

I've only run into this saturation issue once in the past with only one enb. I can't remember which one, but the mod author corrected it, and I've not seen this again till now.

With only NAT III and a few NAT III ENB, Rudy's latest one and PI-CHO, I keep running into this.

With both of these ENB at different times of day and the lighting, or fog, the backdrop of the sky, mountains, and trees will be come overly saturated.

I've been playing with the ENBs, and at this point in time, I've changed the shade and intensity of the fog, which seems to be helping with fog conditions, but I'm still trying to figure out around sunsets and sunrises, and other lighting how to eliminate or reduce this even further.

This screen shot is in failry heavy fog, that turned the backdrop into a gray silhouette.

H68JjPp.jpg

This is at sunset, the areas with the red circles, washed out, no contrast/detail to the mountains or clouds.

H6iKDHg.jpg

THANKS

P.S. I just noticed there's been a new release for Cathedral Weathers. :dancingbanana:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/24791

I actually thought the project was dead and that DrJacopo moved on to Azurite. I really wish he'd unlock the Nexus page, so at least memeber can chat and give support to each other if he's not wanting to participate there, at least let the community chat among themselves.

If anyone personally knows DrJacopo, please ask him to unlock the Nexus Posts, so that the members can at least chat there.

Look under [Sky] for Gradient* and GradientHorizon* settings at dusk/dawn/sunrise/sunset and possibly some of the Cloud settings under this section.

Step ENB default clear weather:

GradientIntensityDawn=1.2
GradientIntensitySunrise=0.95
GradientIntensityDay=0.85
GradientIntensitySunset=0.95
GradientIntensityDusk=1.2
GradientIntensityNight=0.7

GradientHorizonIntensityDawn=1.1
GradientHorizonIntensitySunrise=1.05
GradientHorizonIntensityDay=1.0
GradientHorizonIntensitySunset=1.05
GradientHorizonIntensityDusk=1.1
GradientHorizonIntensityNight=1.0

... these settings are very touchy for CW compatibility and control the sky ... but maybe you mean the fog settings:

Your [Environment] FogColorCurve and FogCurveMultiplier settings are really borked, because your mountains/fog look like billboards. Try something like these:

FogColorCurveDawn=1.15
FogColorCurveSunrise=0.95
FogColorCurveDay=0.9
FogColorCurveSunset=0.95
FogColorCurveDusk=1.15
FogColorCurveNight=0.95

FogCurveMultiplierDawn=1.2
FogCurveMultiplierSunrise=1.2
FogCurveMultiplierDay=1.2
FogCurveMultiplierSunset=1.2
FogCurveMultiplierDusk=1.2
FogCurveMultiplierNight=1.2

I have no idea whats changed with CW, because the changelog isn't configured correctly. I've PM'd the MA to fix.

Lastly, I doubt this should be happening with those ENB presets unless you are running incompatible weathers for those ENBs. To make things much more tedious, I'm sure those ENBs have setting sfor every weather, so you will need to know how to edit and test these. It's tedious and time consuming.