BethINI works if Skyrim is opened through steam but not through SKSE Mod Organizer

pvmapril

Question

I'm a noob at modding and just watched a beginner video. I'm trying to play Skyrim in ultrawide 34" 1440p and one of the mods reccomended was BethINI. I configured BethINI to display the game in 3440x1440p and this works if i run the game through steam. However if i run the game through SKSE in Mod Organizer it doesn't and the game opens as a small window. How can I make it work to run the game in ultrawide through SKSE so that I can play fullscreen with mods?

2 answers to this question

2 hours ago, pvmapril said:

I'm a noob at modding and just watched a beginner video. I'm trying to play Skyrim in ultrawide 34" 1440p and one of the mods reccomended was BethINI. I configured BethINI to display the game in 3440x1440p and this works if i run the game through steam. However if i run the game through SKSE in Mod Organizer it doesn't and the game opens as a small window. How can I make it work to run the game in ultrawide through SKSE so that I can play fullscreen with mods?

See this post