A collection of mesh patches (by AndriasBartlett)

Mousetick

Discussion topic:
A collection of mesh patches by Andrias Bartlett by AndriasBartlett
Wiki Link

Another take on the mesh patch combo puzzle. Could replace or complement, and is more up-to-date than, Mesh Patch for Various Mods.

As of this writing:

Spoiler

If some patches were already made by someone before and I made them again, it means that I used newer versions of the original mods.

Some mesh changes were not carried over because I could not detect what was changed. I would be glad if you could point out any bugs you find in the comments. Thank you!
At the moment contains patches:
1. Unofficial Material Fix v1.17 - Major Cities Mesh Overhaul v1.1
2. Unofficial Material Fix v1.17 - Enhanced textures detail (UV-tweaks) v1.1.5
3. Unofficial Material Fix v1.17 - SMIM - Quality Addon v1.3
4. Markarth - A Reflective Experience v1.3.1 - Enhanced textures detail (UV-tweaks) v1.1.5
5. Assorted mesh fixes v0.77 - Unofficial Material Fix v1.17- SMIM - Quality Addon v1.3
6. Assorted mesh fixes v0.77 Major Cities Mesh Overhaul v1.1 
7. Major Cities Mesh Overhaul v1.1 3D Whiterun Trellis v1.1- 3D Riften Trellis and Roofs v1
8. Skyrim Landscape and Water Fixes v7.0.1 Optional Round Farmhouse Posts v2
9. Whiterun Objects SMIMed (and fixes too)  v0.3.1 - Major Cities Mesh Overhaul v1.1
10. Skyrim Landscape and Water Fixes v7.0.1 - Assorted mesh fixes v0.77
11. Skyrim Landscape and Water Fixes v7.0.1 - Major Cities Mesh Overhaul v1.1
12. Water in Wells - mesh-only animated wells v0.7 - Assorted mesh fixes v0.77 - Unofficial Material Fix v1.17 SMIM - Quality Addon v1.3
13. Windhelm Fake Windows Fix v2.3 - Assorted mesh fixes v0.77
14. FYX - Smooth Wells - Water in Wells - Parallax v1.0.5 - Solitude Objects SMIMed - Solitude Well v0.1
15. Major Cities Mesh Overhaul v1.1 - Whiterun Mesh Fixes v1.2.5
16. DweFarm01 and DweFarm02 Mesh Fix Replacer v1.3 - Markarth - A Reflective Experience v1.3.1

I just want someone to do all the work of combining all of these mesh mods into one ... call it SMIM and be done with it!

No, but really, it's something to check, so let us know what you think if you use it in your game.

Well, after looking more closely at the mod's description, it looks like the MA is doing just what I wished someone would do (but he's calling it "A collection of mesh patches by Andrias Bartlett" ... instead of SMIM :P ).

I hope he sticks to it and does them all!

Hmm sorry to disappoint you but this is not the all-in-one, end-all, be-all mesh collection that you're wishing for. This is a piecemeal, pick-and-choose collection of separate patches for various mesh fix mods, with different combination of mods. Like I said, it's like 'Mesh Patch for Various Mods'.

At a glance, I saw it had stuff for some of the other mods like Assorted Mesh Fixes, etc., and thought it might be a consolidation of all that. So it's a patch for a bunch of patches and other random stuff. Hmm, so many of those now that it's such a mixed bag. Very tedious to test it all, that's for sure.