Tree LODs not loading

fartooloud

I generated LOD, following the guide, and specifically tree LODs are not loading into the game. 

Screenshot from the testing area here.

ESPs and MODs ticked

LOOT sorted

New save

2 things I wasn't realy sure about while installing:

While generating LODs in DynDOLOD, selected "high" load rules, I noticed that in my LOD Level 32 settings, there are inconsistency with the guide, but assumed that something has changed from the time that guide got updated, since its not within colored boxes, (and even avoids exact one cell under the trees) and left it like that. Comparison images here(mine) and here(guide).

While installing enb preset, there was enblocal.ini.STEP file, that i copied but done nothing about in the game directory, since guide tells nothing about it, and references ONE .ini file. Wasn't sure but trusted a guide. I'm 99% sure that this shouldn't affect tree lods, but just mentioning.

If you need any more info let me know, im just blindly posting things that my poor brain thinks might be helpfull. Cheers

The image is not marked up fully for some reason. You need to reproduce the entire bottom section, and you need to change the rules for "tree" and "\" to be identical to the image. The reason why you are not seeing trees is because you have "Tree LOD" checked instead of "Ultra" while the guide has you 0 the draw distance for tree LOD, since we are not using traditional tree LOD.

@z929669 You should probably fix the image to show all the options you need to tick starting from "default" settings, otherwise users don't know what to change since it isn't spelled out which checkmarks to tick.

Okay, so i just got bamboozled by the colorfull boxes, even though I checked and followed every single little tick for the whole guide. Probably because when I see the image with colored boxes and numbers stating the order I should do things then im strictly doing the things that are marked and disregarding everything else.  I guess its just late. Thank you :)

EDIT: Coming back to the guide, it was simply my misunderstanding of written guide (probably because I'm tired, and my english isn't perfect). Instructions are clear, my head not too much :doh:

Edited by fartooloud

On 11/24/2022 at 8:17 PM, DoubleYou said:

@z929669 You should probably fix the image to show all the options you need to tick starting from "default" settings, otherwise users don't know what to change since it isn't spelled out which checkmarks to tick.

The guide is correct, and so is the reference image. I will spell out to replicate that image.