Step 4 - 09-Fixes

xFeywolf

You can follow this topic to track the status of the affected mods. You can play without Unique Map Weather Framework, Bug Fixes SE and Scrambled Bugs installed. These are really nice to have because they allow nice weathers on the map and fix a lot of bugs, but they aren't hard requirements. This topic also lists some alternatives to some of the other mods that have not updated yet.

6 hours ago, xFeywolf said:

Replying to say that the Crash Logger apparently doesn't work with 1.6.640 either.

Edit: Same for Scrambled Eggs.

I have been trying out/ testing a "new" version of Crash Logger: Crash Logger SSE AE VR - PDB by alandtse. So far it helped me hunt down 2 long time CTD's on my Expanded STEP install. Maybe you can give that a try as well? Of course you hopefully won't ever need it tho.

9 hours ago, Greg said:

You can follow this topic to track the status of the affected mods. You can play without Unique Map Weather Framework, Bug Fixes SE and Scrambled Bugs installed. These are really nice to have because they allow nice weathers on the map and fix a lot of bugs, but they aren't hard requirements. This topic also lists some alternatives to some of the other mods that have not updated yet.

Thank you for this! I'll definitely do my best to follow this topic and compare any of the aforementioned mods whilst installing. Is it possible to install any of the affected mods whilst simply not ticking them on therefore not actually being active upon launching the game and not affecting anything else?

6 hours ago, ButchDiavolo said:

I have been trying out/ testing a "new" version of Crash Logger: Crash Logger SSE AE VR - PDB by alandtse. So far it helped me hunt down 2 long time CTD's on my Expanded STEP install. Maybe you can give that a try as well? Of course you hopefully won't ever need it tho.

Please create the mod topic for this and any other mods you think are viable for the guide. Use the editor tool with the delta icon to create a mod topic in the game 'mods' forum:

image.png

2 hours ago, xFeywolf said:

Thank you for this! I'll definitely do my best to follow this topic and compare any of the aforementioned mods whilst installing. Is it possible to install any of the affected mods whilst simply not ticking them on therefore not actually being active upon launching the game and not affecting anything else?

Yes, you can install and disable them. Then update them once they are compatible with 1.6.640

5 hours ago, z929669 said:

Please create the mod topic for this and any other mods you think are viable for the guide. Use the editor tool with the delta icon to create a mod topic in the game 'mods' forum:

image.png

I thought it was already listed there. Silly me. I will create it now.

• Thanks 1