KaktuZHD

Leafs texture problem

I've trying to make trees, so I used speedtrees to create first tree. I've exported tree model to .obj format and textures in png. After it i converted png to dds. In blender I checked tree, connected alfa channel and it looks like good.

image.thumb.png.6df1d90e1cf81ce0442df8d009e86292.png 

Then I've exported from blender .obj and opened in NifScope, so all was ok, but then I started to put textures I fond problem

image.thumb.png.d6e2e53fad4ebfb7fcd5ee93701c0c46.png

Here you can see black color around leafs, so how can I fix it and remove this black color? Maybe something wrong with textures ?

For specific versions, Blender has a NIF export plugin I believe. It should export the proper transparency required as DY mentions. If not, then you should be able to add NiAlphaProperty to the branch node via NifSkope. Collision will be another hurdle too.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By TechAngel85
      Discussion topic:
      Particle Patch for ENB by mindflux
      Wiki Link

• By TechAngel85
      Discussion topic:
      Majestic Mountains by T4gtr34um3r
      Wiki Link

z929669 - Vote to stick with lightside per screens posted below
      Compares from z929669
      Conditions: clear weather, all mod conditions used LODGen applicable to vanilla mountains, MM, MM Darkside, and MM Lightside (so LOD is specific to each of the four sets of screenshots)
      TOD: noon
      Coordinates (cow tamriel): Whiterun lookout tower WSW > 35 -16 > -33 -7 > -10 0
      Mod build: Step 2.0.0 (dev)
      Step (vanilla mountains)  >  MM  >  MM Darkside  >  MM Lightside
      Load up imgbox gallery and cycle through all images to load them. Then use the arrow buttons to toggle back and forth. Images aren't a perfect overlay, due to slight variations in COW positioning but close enough. They can also be examined directly in the spoiler.