DynDOLOD 3.00 Alpha 180

sheson

Not quite sure where to post this.  Please point me to the correct thread if this is not it.  After starting a new game using "I own property in one of the holds" in AS-LALI noticed a horse stable (just outside of the Hearthfire home I was spawned into) was flickering and blurry.  The vertical posts on the horse stable become blurry and flicker as soon as the "DynDOLOD successfully initialized" message pops up on the screen after exiting the Hearthfire home for the first time.  Before the DynDOLOD message appears, they look fine.  LOOT shows no files requiring cleaning.  And uGridsToLoad is 5 and uLargeRefLODGridSize is 11.  So I re-ran DynDOLD setup and started another new game.  Same thing happened.

DynDOLOD.log

DynDOLOD_SSE_log.txt

TexGen_SSE_log.txt

image.thumb.jpeg.d7a9c8316eb4039651edb6b0354bc362.jpeg

Edited by Kattmandu

9 minutes ago, Kattmandu said:

Not quite sure where to post this.  Please point me to the correct thread if this is not it.  After starting a new game using "I own property in one of the holds" in AS-LALI noticed a horse stable (just outside of the Hearthfire home I was spawned into) was flickering and blurry.  The vertical posts on the horse stable become blurry and flicker as soon as the "DynDOLOD successfully initialized" message pops up on the screen after exiting the Hearthfire home for the first time.  Before the DynDOLOD message appears, they look fine.  LOOT shows no files requiring cleaning.  And uGridsToLoad is 5 and uLargeRefLODGridSize is 11.  So I re-ran DynDOLD setup and started another new game.  Same thing happened.

image.thumb.jpeg.0f2bccd2551ab8d8c438ccc1650c2c4f.jpeg

Read the first post which DynDOLOD log and debug log to upload when making posts.

1 hour ago, Kattmandu said:

I think I've got the correct log files added to my post now.  Sorry, new to all this.

Read the first post which DynDOLOD debug log to also upload when making posts.

However, judging by the DynDOLOD log, you started DynDOLOD and quit it again with generating LOD, which will have replaced the debug from the generation in question, which is unfortunate.

Install the latest version of DynDOLOD NG and scripts from https://dyndolod.info/Help/Large-Reference-Bugs-Workarounds
If problem persists, also enable and check/upload papyrus log and all files from DynDOLOD Output ..\skse\plugins\DynDOLOD_Data\

39 minutes ago, sheson said:

Read the first post which DynDOLOD debug log to also upload when making posts.

However, judging by the DynDOLOD log, you started DynDOLOD and quit it again with generating LOD, which will have replaced the debug from the generation in question, which is unfortunate.

Install the latest version of DynDOLOD NG and scripts from https://dyndolod.info/Help/Large-Reference-Bugs-Workarounds
If problem persists, also enable and check/upload papyrus log and all files from DynDOLOD Output ..\skse\plugins\DynDOLOD_Data\

Ah, so that's why I couldn't find the debug log.  I did run the DynDOLOD program to confirm the following line was appearing...

Large reference bugs workarounds: enabled (DynDOLOD.DLL: NG, Scripts: NG, Deleted references: no)

I'll regenerate my DynDOLOD with the setting below (as per the Step guide) and post the debug log.

image.thumb.jpeg.0032f899b2e499c1571d7113f3d7e4e4.jpeg

Edited by Kattmandu

23 minutes ago, Kattmandu said:

Ah, so that's why I couldn't find the debug log.  I did run the DynDOLOD program to confirm the following line was appearing...

Large reference bugs workarounds: enabled (DynDOLOD.DLL: NG, Scripts: NG, Deleted references: no)

I'll regenerate my DynDOLOD with the setting below (as per the Step guide) and post the debug log.

image.thumb.jpeg.0032f899b2e499c1571d7113f3d7e4e4.jpeg

Update DynDOLOD DLL NG and Scripts to the latest version

From your log:
DynDOLOD DLL: F:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\DynDOLOD.dll, Version: 3.0.1.0, Game Version: SE/AE 1.5.x/1.6.x, VR 1.4.15, Date: 2023-01-06 21:00:00

Latest version of the DLL is Version: 3.0.2.0

On 2/2/2023 at 3:06 AM, sheson said:

Always use the latest alpha version. Do not waste time using older versions or reporting problems with older versions.

Go through every step of the No Grass LOD Check List and not only mention the outcome/result of a couple.

Good afternoon

I documented all the checklist as best I could. Added it to a text file so I dont post a text wall. Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks

DynDOLOD Troubleshooting.txt

Edited by LordIceWolf

1 hour ago, sheson said:

From your log:
DynDOLOD DLL: F:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\DynDOLOD.dll, Version: 3.0.1.0, Game Version: SE/AE 1.5.x/1.6.x, VR 1.4.15, Date: 2023-01-06 21:00:00

The Step guide specifically points to an archived version...

image.thumb.png.4f9b2677412920121b293a0478a0a866.png

EDIT: Ah, okay, Step recently changed their link to point to Alpah-3.  I have Alpha-2.

Edited by Kattmandu

1 hour ago, sheson said:

From your log:

DynDOLOD_SSE_Debug_log.txt

https://ufile.io/crw1idbd (generated using DynDOLOD DLL NG Alpha-2)

Currently regenerating using Alpha-3

Edited by Kattmandu