DynDOLOD 3.00 Alpha 180

sheson

19 minutes ago, DarthVitrial said:

Ok, ran it again with that lodgen you linked. Here's all the logs.
it failed in a few places this time (Dimfrost, Tamriel AUT)
I dont see anything in those specific logs so probably the debug log has the info

https://mega.nz/file/NtsjTaLb#LALCmAXgXHjrxK695FJSDlj2JRaSDrxbjJaOiP9Nvsg

Unfortunately the logs are incomplete and do not contain the error message or the trace log.

Did you also copy the LODGenx64.pdb with the LODGenx64.exe into the Edit Scripts?

Can you check the Windows Event log what it says?

Check the c:\Windows\Minidump\ if it contains files with the timestamp.

35 minutes ago, sheson said:

Unfortunately the logs are incomplete and do not contain the error message or the trace log.

Did you also copy the LODGenx64.pdb with the LODGenx64.exe into the Edit Scripts?

Can you check the Windows Event log what it says?

Check the c:\Windows\Minidump\ if it contains files with the timestamp.

Yes, I copied them both there.

The Minidump folder is completely empty.

Event log:

Faulting application name: LODGenx64.exe, version: 3.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x625923b7
Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00007ffb9ccfbfaa
Faulting process id: 0x0x1884
Faulting application start time: 0x0x1D850E8B5B57F65
Faulting application path: D:\Dyndolod\Edit Scripts\LODGenx64.exe
Faulting module path: unknown
Report Id: 5c53a2bb-dae0-4083-a99f-113ca29d23ef
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

What other diagnostics can I do?

Edited by DarthVitrial

27 minutes ago, DarthVitrial said:

Yes, I copied them both there.

The Minidump folder is completely empty.

Event log:

Faulting application name: LODGenx64.exe, version: 3.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x625923b7
Fault offset: 0x00007ffb9ccfbfaa
Faulting process id: 0x0x1884
Faulting application start time: 0x0x1D850E8B5B57F65
Report Id: 5c53a2bb-dae0-4083-a99f-113ca29d23ef

What other diagnostics can I do?

Try with this version https://mega.nz/file/sZx3RA6a#VG_SIq43RyOiz3E1flddHOGqOVLbLjkXNCAV5izWt_8

Hopefully that writes the needed info to the log file.

38 minutes ago, sheson said:

Try with this version https://mega.nz/file/sZx3RA6a#VG_SIq43RyOiz3E1flddHOGqOVLbLjkXNCAV5izWt_8

Hopefully that writes the needed info to the log file.

hm
Ran with that version, logs still seem kinda empty though, and still no minidump... (Heres the logs: https://mega.nz/file/wssl0LIb#z42pFcJZ1Eixv-ztQr1lXsJ3RZo5YwUQdGt0d3TaCsg
BUT, the event log seems useful. I've attached those.

Application: LODGenx64.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception Info: System.AccessViolationException
   at LODGenerator.Geometry.MergeVertexColors(Boolean)
   at LODGenerator.LODApp.RemoveUnseenFaces(LODGenerator.QuadDesc, LODGenerator.ShapeDesc)
   at LODGenerator.LODApp.TransformShape(LODGenerator.QuadDesc, LODGenerator.StaticDesc, LODGenerator.NiFile, LODGenerator.NifMain.NiTriBasedGeom, LODGenerator.Common.Matrix44, Single, Int32)
   at LODGenerator.LODApp.IterateNodes(LODGenerator.QuadDesc, LODGenerator.StaticDesc, Int32, LODGenerator.NiFile, LODGenerator.NifMain.NiNode, LODGenerator.Common.Matrix44, Single, Int32 ByRef)
   at LODGenerator.LODApp.ParseNif(LODGenerator.QuadDesc, LODGenerator.StaticDesc, Int32)
   at LODGenerator.LODApp+<>c__DisplayClass84_0.<DoLOD>b__0(Int32)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel+<>c__DisplayClass17_0`1[[System.__Canon, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]].<ForWorker>b__1()
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvokeWithArg(System.Threading.Tasks.Task)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task+<>c__DisplayClass176_0.<ExecuteSelfReplicating>b__0(System.Object)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteWithThreadLocal(System.Threading.Tasks.Task ByRef)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteEntry(Boolean)
   at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()

Exception Info: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException
   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(System.ExceptionArgument, System.ExceptionResource)
   at LODGenerator.Geometry.Optimize()
   at LODGenerator.Geometry.ToBSSubIndexTriShape(Boolean, Int32)
   at LODGenerator.LODApp.CreateLODNodesSSE(LODGenerator.NiFile, LODGenerator.NifMain.NiNode, LODGenerator.QuadDesc, System.Collections.Generic.List`1<LODGenerator.ShapeDesc>)
   at LODGenerator.LODApp.DoLOD(LODGenerator.QuadDesc, Boolean)
   at LODGenerator.LODApp.<GenerateLOD>b__85_0(LODGenerator.QuadDesc)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel+<>c__DisplayClass31_0`2[[LODGenerator.QuadDesc, LODGenx64, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null],[System.__Canon, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]].<ForEachWorker>b__0(Int32)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel+<>c__DisplayClass17_0`1[[System.__Canon, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]].<ForWorker>b__1()
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task+<>c__DisplayClass176_0.<ExecuteSelfReplicating>b__0(System.Object)

Exception Info: System.AggregateException
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait(Int32, System.Threading.CancellationToken)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.ForWorker[[System.__Canon, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]](Int32, Int32, System.Threading.Tasks.ParallelOptions, System.Action`1<Int32>, System.Action`2<Int32,System.Threading.Tasks.ParallelLoopState>, System.Func`4<Int32,System.Threading.Tasks.ParallelLoopState,System.__Canon,System.__Canon>, System.Func`1<System.__Canon>, System.Action`1<System.__Canon>)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.ForEachWorker[[LODGenerator.QuadDesc, LODGenx64, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null],[System.__Canon, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]](System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<LODGenerator.QuadDesc>, System.Threading.Tasks.ParallelOptions, System.Action`1<LODGenerator.QuadDesc>, System.Action`2<LODGenerator.QuadDesc,System.Threading.Tasks.ParallelLoopState>, System.Action`3<LODGenerator.QuadDesc,System.Threading.Tasks.ParallelLoopState,Int64>, System.Func`4<LODGenerator.QuadDesc,System.Threading.Tasks.ParallelLoopState,System.__Canon,System.__Canon>, System.Func`5<LODGenerator.QuadDesc,System.Threading.Tasks.ParallelLoopState,Int64,System.__Canon,System.__Canon>, System.Func`1<System.__Canon>, System.Action`1<System.__Canon>)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.ForEach[[LODGenerator.QuadDesc, LODGenx64, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null]](System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<LODGenerator.QuadDesc>, System.Threading.Tasks.ParallelOptions, System.Action`1<LODGenerator.QuadDesc>)
   at LODGenerator.LODApp.GenerateLOD(System.Collections.Generic.List`1<LODGenerator.StaticDesc>)
   at LODGeneratorCMD.Program.Main(System.String[])

event.evtx event2.evtx

1 hour ago, DarthVitrial said:

hm
Ran with that version, logs still seem kinda empty though, and still no minidump... (Heres the logs: https://mega.nz/file/wssl0LIb#z42pFcJZ1Eixv-ztQr1lXsJ3RZo5YwUQdGt0d3TaCsg
BUT, the event log seems useful. I've attached those.

Hide contents

at LODGenerator.Geometry.MergeVertexColors(Boolean)
   at LODGenerator.LODApp.RemoveUnseenFaces(LODGenerator.QuadDesc, LODGenerator.ShapeDesc)
   at LODGenerator.LODApp.TransformShape(LODGenerator.QuadDesc, LODGenerator.StaticDesc, LODGenerator.NiFile, LODGenerator.NifMain.NiTriBasedGeom, LODGenerator.Common.Matrix44, Single, Int32)
   at LODGenerator.LODApp.IterateNodes(LODGenerator.QuadDesc, LODGenerator.StaticDesc, Int32, LODGenerator.NiFile, LODGenerator.NifMain.NiNode, LODGenerator.Common.Matrix44, Single, Int32 ByRef)
   at LODGenerator.LODApp.ParseNif(LODGenerator.QuadDesc, LODGenerator.StaticDesc, Int32)
   at LODGenerator.LODApp+<>c__DisplayClass84_0.<DoLOD>b__0(Int32)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteWithThreadLocal(System.Threading.Tasks.Task ByRef)

Exception Info: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException
   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(System.ExceptionArgument, System.ExceptionResource)
   at LODGenerator.Geometry.Optimize()
   at LODGenerator.Geometry.ToBSSubIndexTriShape(Boolean, Int32)
   at LODGenerator.LODApp.CreateLODNodesSSE(LODGenerator.NiFile, LODGenerator.NifMain.NiNode, LODGenerator.QuadDesc, System.Collections.Generic.List`1<LODGenerator.ShapeDesc>)
   at LODGenerator.LODApp.<GenerateLOD>b__85_0(LODGenerator.QuadDesc)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel+<>c__DisplayClass31_0`2[[LODGenerator.QuadDesc, LODGenx64, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null],[System.__Canon, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]].<ForEachWorker>b__0(Int32)

Exception Info: System.AggregateException
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait(Int32, System.Threading.CancellationToken)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.ForWorker[[System.__Canon, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]](Int32, Int32, System.Threading.Tasks.ParallelOptions, System.Action`1<Int32>, System.Action`2<Int32,System.Threading.Tasks.ParallelLoopState>, System.Func`4<Int32,System.Threading.Tasks.ParallelLoopState,System.__Canon,System.__Canon>, System.Func`1<System.__Canon>, System.Action`1<System.__Canon>)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.ForEachWorker[[LODGenerator.QuadDesc, LODGenx64, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null],[System.__Canon, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]](System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<LODGenerator.QuadDesc>, System.Threading.Tasks.ParallelOptions, System.Action`1<LODGenerator.QuadDesc>, System.Action`2<LODGenerator.QuadDesc,System.Threading.Tasks.ParallelLoopState>, System.Action`3<LODGenerator.QuadDesc,System.Threading.Tasks.ParallelLoopState,Int64>, System.Func`4<LODGenerator.QuadDesc,System.Threading.Tasks.ParallelLoopState,System.__Canon,System.__Canon>, System.Func`5<LODGenerator.QuadDesc,System.Threading.Tasks.ParallelLoopState,Int64,System.__Canon,System.__Canon>, System.Func`1<System.__Canon>, System.Action`1<System.__Canon>)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.ForEach[[LODGenerator.QuadDesc, LODGenx64, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null]](System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<LODGenerator.QuadDesc>, System.Threading.Tasks.ParallelOptions, System.Action`1<LODGenerator.QuadDesc>)
   at LODGenerator.LODApp.GenerateLOD(System.Collections.Generic.List`1<LODGenerator.StaticDesc>)
   at LODGeneratorCMD.Program.Main(System.String[])

event.evtx 68 kB · 0 downloads event2.evtx 68 kB · 0 downloads

Did you also unpack the *.pdb to Edit Scripts?

What alpha version were you using before 88?

Hello,

I was trying to run DynDOLOD 3 in order for it to generate some Seasons of Skyrim LODs in order to test it out before I do some more work on my mod list.

I downloaded the Alpha-88 version of DynDOLOD 3.00, with the Alpha-24 resources. I was able to run TexGen, and have its output activated as a mod in Mod Organizer 2. The thing is, any time I run Dyndolod after that, it just closes after making my selection when it gets to this point:

imagen.thumb.png.64c810cde3995ca4e60533fa89d98807.png

The options I chose are Tamriel (Skyrim) - Skyrim.esm [Seasons], and then Medium. I've also tried with the Low option, but I get the same result. Same thing happens if I run MO2 with or without administrator mode. I have attached my load order, my modlist up until now and the two logs that generate when I run DynDOLOD.

Does anyone have any idea what might be causing this issue? If there's anything that I'm missing, please tell me and I will be happy to provide it if I can.

Thank you in advance.

loadorder.txt Modlist.txt DynDOLOD_SSE_Dynamic_LOD.txt DynDOLOD_SSE_Object_LOD.txt

23 minutes ago, Surtensoita said:

Hello,

I was trying to run DynDOLOD 3 in order for it to generate some Seasons of Skyrim LODs in order to test it out before I do some more work on my mod list.

I downloaded the Alpha-88 version of DynDOLOD 3.00, with the Alpha-24 resources. I was able to run TexGen, and have its output activated as a mod in Mod Organizer 2. The thing is, any time I run Dyndolod after that, it just closes after making my selection when it gets to this point:

imagen.thumb.png.64c810cde3995ca4e60533fa89d98807.png

The options I chose are Tamriel (Skyrim) - Skyrim.esm [Seasons], and then Medium. I've also tried with the Low option, but I get the same result. Same thing happens if I run MO2 with or without administrator mode. I have attached my load order, my modlist up until now and the two logs that generate when I run DynDOLOD.

Does anyone have any idea what might be causing this issue? If there's anything that I'm missing, please tell me and I will be happy to provide it if I can.

Thank you in advance.

loadorder.txt 1.08 kB · 0 downloads Modlist.txt 2.31 kB · 0 downloads DynDOLOD_SSE_Dynamic_LOD.txt 25.76 kB · 0 downloads DynDOLOD_SSE_Object_LOD.txt 413.16 kB · 0 downloads

See the first post of the DynDOLOD 3 Alpha thread where to make posts. I moved your post to the thread.

See  the first post which log, debug and bugreport.txt to upload when making post. If none of them exist because the OS, antivir or whatever just killed the program, check the Windows event log for related messages and post that.

Set realtimelog=1 in ..\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\DynDOLOD_SSE.ini and try again. Upload the log from the logs folder.

Make sure the hardware (CPU, memory in particular), BIOS setting, OS etc. are stable.

31 minutes ago, Surtensoita said:

My apologies for not doing it correctly the first time.

I checked my DynDOLOD_SSE.ini and there is no option called realtimelog.

Here are the three files that I could get from the required ones.

bugreport.txt 509.78 kB · 2 downloads DynDOLOD_SSE_Debug_log.txt 654.72 kB · 2 downloads DynDOLOD_SSE_log.txt 9.2 kB · 2 downloads

The log files seems to be from newer sessions that do show the error from the bugreport.txt.

Delete the entire log folder and bugreport.txt and then run again. Upload new bugreport.txt and logs.

Then delete those files again. Replace DynDOLODx64.exe with this version and test if runs through.

After deleting it and then re-running, none of the files were created again. These are the only two files that were generated, in case they're useful:

DynDOLOD_SSE_Dynamic_LOD.txtDynDOLOD_SSE_Object_LOD.txt

After trying the new .exe, same thing happened, but at least logs were generated back again:

DynDOLOD_SSE_Debug_log.txtDynDOLOD_SSE_Dynamic_LOD.txtDynDOLOD_SSE_log.txtDynDOLOD_SSE_Object_LOD.txtbugreport.txt

Hey sheson,

I noticed something with the last generation regarding High Hrothgar LODs. It was with Alpha-87 and went through without any errors. It seems inside the .bto (Tamriel.4.12.-12) the HH tower LOD is missing (see the picture) or what could it be, that I see these structures floating in the air. I don't know at which version this didn't happen, but it is relatively new, this didn't happen in earlier versions. Ingame you can see these columns also floating (obviously).

Here are the logs: logs.zip

Picture from nifskope:

pts45kl6.png

The fullmodel/beeing close to these structures there are no floating columns or anything else.

Edit: Hm, maybe its cause is from JK's High Hrothgar, I'll try and check if there is anything weird.

Edit 2: Yes, this has to be it, looking at the HighHrothgarEntrance in CK there was a Marker Error shown, because only in the shipped .bsa is the 'XJKHHhighhrothgartower01.nif' present. Maybe the .bsa wasn't loaded correctly during LOD generation, too? My solution would be to unpack the .bsa and regenerate only this specific cell/bto again?px3xtdr9.png

For my loadorder I think these two corresponding records are FE09487C and FE09487D with XJKHHTower [STAT:FE09487B]. They don't get overwritten by anything.

Edit 3: Even after using Alpha-88 and just generating this chunk the towers are still missing in the .bto file.

Do I have to add rules for these to appear correctly?

Edited by PRieST

1 hour ago, sheson said:

No dice, still nothing in the logs. (https://mega.nz/file/YksHVRwI#BT7qDlhN52VsanvQT1T11pwvRU8eWmYNK0Nmk1CeE9E)

Event log:

Faulting application name: LODGenx64.exe, version: 3.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x623852ac
Fault offset: 0x00007ffb9cd1c079
Faulting process id: 0x0x5BBC
Faulting application start time: 0x0x1D8510A0FD6419D
Report Id: 9b5f83ef-bb92-4333-be23-c12e34d80c76

at LODGenerator.Geometry.RemoveDuplicate(Boolean)
   at LODGenerator.ShapeDesc..ctor(System.String, LODGenerator.NiFile, LODGenerator.NifMain.NiTriBasedGeom, LODGenerator.StaticDesc, Int32, System.Collections.Generic.List`1<System.String>, System.Collections.Generic.List`1<System.String>, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, LODGenerator.LogFile)
   at LODGenerator.LODApp+<>c__DisplayClass83_0.<DoLOD>b__0(Int32)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.ThreadPoolTaskScheduler.TryExecuteTaskInline(System.Threading.Tasks.Task, Boolean)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskScheduler.TryRunInline(System.Threading.Tasks.Task, Boolean)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InternalRunSynchronously(System.Threading.Tasks.TaskScheduler, Boolean)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.For(Int32, Int32, System.Threading.Tasks.ParallelOptions, System.Action`1<Int32>)
   at LODGenerator.LODApp.<GenerateLOD>b__84_0(LODGenerator.QuadDesc)

Edited by DarthVitrial