How long is Acmos road generator suppost to take?

Dzone

I ran the terrain generator and now at the point of adding the roads with the Acmos Road Generator within the Skyrim AE step guide. On the guide it says to say No to the Zip Prompt. I never received that prompt, but i did recieve the one to overwrite the files. I have the target to the lodgen_output files that was generated and on the window it says Please wait after pressing generate. It has been like this for over an hour.

How long does it usually take or is something delaying it?

I did notice windows defender did not like this program when i first launched it but i told it to launch anyways. Plus i went and told my anti virus to allow this program to run. Should i just let it keep running as is?

PS. the terrain generator only took 20 minutes to complete.

Acmos log file:

2022-04-27 16:35:52,178 - INFO - Using English.
2022-04-27 16:36:03,565 - INFO - LOD Path set to D:/Games/Modding/Tools/xLODGen/xLODGen_Oputput
2022-04-27 16:36:03,567 - INFO - Output Path set to D:/Games/Modding/Tools/xLODGen/xLODGen_Oputput
2022-04-27 16:36:26,189 - INFO - LOD Path set to D:\Games\Modding\Tools\xLODGen\xLODGen_Oputput
2022-04-27 16:36:26,191 - INFO - Road Path set to roads
2022-04-27 16:36:26,192 - INFO - Output Path set to D:\Games\Modding\Tools\xLODGen\xLODGen_Oputput
2022-04-27 16:36:26,192 - INFO - Texconv Path set to texconv\texconv.exe

Well, that doesn't tell me anything much. It looks like it wasn't allowed to read the list of files in your D:\Games\Modding\Tools\xLODGen\xLODGen_Oputput directory. I see that you have it named "xLODGen_Oputput." Perhaps this is incorrect. Otherwise, I'm guessing the antivirus was interfering.

I figured it out. I tested it with 7zip and i had a bunch of files that could not be archived. I deleted the app and went back to the original zipped one and re extracted that and that fixed it :)