Sign in to follow this  
z929669

Modding SSE 1.6.xxx Without The Anniversary Upgrade

Starting this topic for user-to-user support for modding current SSE 1.6.xxx for those without the Anniversary Upgrade.

Step does not support any game version other than the full game with all optional DLC. This applies to all of our official guides, as always.

To use the latest Step SSE guide (for Skyrim Anniversary Edition), the Anniversary Upgrade DLC is required (official Creation Club DLC). This only costs $20 and is well worth it just to remain compatible with relevant/contemporary mods of today and in the future.

... take it away folks.

Also, please let us know why you don't want the Anniversary Upgrade.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Halde
      Hey all!
      I completed STEP for the second time, this time it seems to be running smooth, so that great! I'm wondering however, if there is a way to tweak the brightness in mountain shadows, I assume from EVLaS? It's very dark during the day in a mountains shadow, dark enough that I feel like i need a torch equipped, which is neither vanilla nor realistic. If not, I'm considering removing EVLaS,  even though it's really great when there actually is light going through objects.
      ~Best regards
      Halde

• By TechAngel85
      Discussion topic:
      Cathedral - 3D Lavender by DrJacopo
      Wiki Link
      We tested some lavender a while back and nothing looked particularly good. This might be worth a look. The 2D to 3D is probably worth it, but haven't tried in-game.
    • By Baboo77
      ENB makes my character's skin look really really pale and kind of makes the entire game look cold.  Which settings would I be looking at to make the colors a little warmer?