Any recommended mod(s) to make traveling more appealing?

Hello,

In my current playthrough, in which I have completed all of the major questlines of the base game and the expansions, I have avoided fast traveling for the most part. Finding the same scarce encounters that the vanilla experience offers time and time again gets really tedious after hundreds of hours of gameplay.

I have the game modded according to the S.T.E.P. v1.0.0 guide. I have added a few more mods on top of that, but none of them added any kind of survival elements to the game (I am thinking now that survival would also make traveling far more interesting).

So, what do you say, guys that avoid fast traveling? What do you do in your game to make the adventuring experience more enjoyable?

Edited by Dedalo

1 hour ago, Dedalo said:

Hello,

In my current playthrough, in which I have completed all of the major questlines of the base game and the expansions, I have avoided fast traveling for the most part. Finding the same scarce encounters that the vanilla experience offers time and time again gets really tedious after hundreds of hours of gameplay.

I have the game modded according to the S.T.E.P. v1.0.0 guide. I have added a few more mods on top of that, but none of them added any kind of survival elements to the game (I am thinking now that survival would also make traveling far more interesting).

So, what do you say, guys that avoid fast traveling? What do you do in your game to make the adventuring experience more enjoyable?

Scan the SSE Mods forum. There has been recent discussion about some mods in this vein and related.