Dragonbone Weapons Remastered

KG_Jedi

Discussion topic:
Dragonbone Weapons Remastered by Kyrgyzguitarist
Wiki Link

I heard this is a good place to suggest mods? 

I am mod author of this mod - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/57492?tab=description

Basically, improves upon vanilla dragonbone weapons. Replaces some entirely (like warhammer), while others get some changes of varying degree. 

Folk on reddit told to share it here, so here i am :P

I'd immensely grateful for any feedback. This is only my 2nd mod.

Yes indeed. Thanks for adding this. If you send me a PM from your Nexus account to confirm you are the author, I will get you our author forum title for your badge.

I updated the OP to reflect standards ... no wiki page created yet.

We typically post compares for replacers (vanilla vs Step vs mod). Step has been using Dragonbone Mastery for a while, so that would be the one to beat.

36 minutes ago, z929669 said:

Yes indeed. Thanks for adding this. If you send me a PM from your Nexus account to confirm you are the author, I will get you our author forum title for your badge.

I updated the OP to reflect standards ... no wiki page created yet.

We typically post compares for replacers (vanilla vs Step vs mod). Step has been using Dragonbone Mastery for a while, so that would be the one to beat.

Thanks for editing the post. How can i send you PM? Can't find you on Nexusmods. 

1 hour ago, KG_Jedi said:

Thanks for editing the post. How can i send you PM? Can't find you on Nexusmods. 

I have seen this before. nexus member search is just plain broken. It specifically wants to search for "members with files". Since I have given all of my mods over to StepModifications (our shared user acc), I must no longer be searchable. Search for StepModifications member under SSE game, click on 'files' tab, and you will find me under several of the mods you see. Then you can PM me. Alternatively, search for mods with keyword 'dyndolod', and I will be creator of several of those.

You can then go into those mods and find links to my profile in the posts or wherever.

Nice work Nexus!

45 minutes ago, z929669 said:

I have seen this before. nexus member search is just plain broken. It specifically wants to search for "members with files". Since I have given all of my mods over to StepModifications (our shared user acc), I must no longer be searchable. Search for StepModifications member under SSE game, click on 'files' tab, and you will find me under several of the mods you see. Then you can PM me. Alternatively, search for mods with keyword 'dyndolod', and I will be creator of several of those.

You can then go into those mods and find links to my profile in the posts or wherever.

Nice work Nexus!

Alright, just sent you PM.

As for comparison images, I shall do them today or tommorow, as soon as I get my hands free.

• Thanks 1