First Launch Overwrite Files Help

I just launched a new game with the full guide installed, and ended up with overwrite files (as expected). I moved the two .ini files (Skill Uncapper and Fuz-roh-Do) to their respective mod folders per the guide, but I'm not sure what to do with the following folders/file that are left in the Overwrite folder:

SKSE\Plugins\CathedralWeather\Default.json

I'm not sure what the Default.json file is for, so should I move the entire folder/file structure to the Cathedral Weathers mod or to the MCM mod? There is no SKSE folder structure in either of those mods currently, so I'm not sure which one it goes in. Maybe it goes someplace else entirely?

Thanks for the help! I'm almost ready for a long test run of the beta...I hope.  ::D:

Which mod though? The main Cathedral Weathers and Seasons mod or the Cathedral Weathers MCM mod? Sorry if I'm not understanding something obvious. Thanks for your patience.

You can disregard. I added it to the Cathedral Weathers and Seasons mod and that seemed to do the trick. Thanks.