Is Convenient Horses optional?

I see in v0.3.0b that Convenient Horses is not labeled as included in the STEP patch. If that's the case, can I skip installing this mod without having to worry about modifying the STEP patch (or anything else for that matter)? I thought I remember it being included in the STEP patch in the previous version.

By the way, I'm very new to modding and this wiki/guide has been invaluable! Thank you so much for your efforts in designing and maintaining it!

• +1 1

I see in v0.3.0b that Convenient Horses is not labeled as included in the STEP patch. If that's the case, can I skip installing this mod without having to worry about modifying the STEP patch (or anything else for that matter)? I thought I remember it being included in the STEP patch in the previous version.

By the way, I'm very new to modding and this wiki/guide has been invaluable! Thank you so much for your efforts in designing and maintaining it!

It's currently not required, not. I left it unpatched this time until we decide to keep it or not.