Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Lexy,

1)  Every time I put my weapons/spells away, my helmet is removed.

However - every time I pull them out again, the helmet is not put back.

So essentially, I almost always fight without my helmet and lose any warmth benefit from having it without taking an extra step to re-equip it.

Which mod is causing this behavior?  How do I deactivate it?

2)  Is there a plan to bring back safesave system?  I ask because I just CTD'd after saving.  Of course - this is definitely my fault, I was entering combat and wanted to save real quick, and was pushing buttons at the same time I hit my save short cut - so who knows if I can even duplicate it.  But the SafeSave system prevents this kind of CTD (or claims to).  I did activate the engine saves, and that works great - except for my bad timing.

Thanks Again!

Lexy,

1)  Every time I put my weapons/spells away, my helmet is removed.

However - every time I pull them out again, the helmet is not put back.

So essentially, I almost always fight without my helmet and lose any warmth benefit from having it without taking an extra step to re-equip it.

Which mod is causing this behavior?  How do I deactivate it?

2)  Is there a plan to bring back safesave system?  I ask because I just CTD'd after saving.  Of course - this is definitely my fault, I was entering combat and wanted to save real quick, and was pushing buttons at the same time I hit my save short cut - so who knows if I can even duplicate it.  But the SafeSave system prevents this kind of CTD (or claims to).  I did activate the engine saves, and that works great - except for my bad timing.

Thanks Again!

1). that is Dynamic Equipment Manaher edit tehjson file.

2). no it was buggy

So I have no idea how to suggest a mod on the Trello so I will do it here. I was in Tolvald's Cave and noticed the Falmer pods were absolutely atrocious (the vanilla textures are stretched beyond the breaking point) and I was able to find this Oldrim mod here:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/4351

Most of what it changes is already covered in the guide, so no need to install anything except textures -> Architecture -> falmer hut -> falmer pod.dds and falmer pod_n.dds.

No need to mess with the left pane order as if installed correctly there are no texture overwrites. It worked fine in my game and now the pods don't look like they were drawn in by a two-year-old over those beautiful Underground textures.

It's a simple "re-do" of the pod texture and is not 4k so shouldn't even cause a performance hit on a coffeemaker.

I'm trying to do the zedit patch builds at the end of the setup but everyone of them is giving me an error.  

The know your armor patcher error starts "[ERROR] Error: Failed to get enabled flags at: Weather Systems Merged.esp\7F000D62, "ACBS - Configuration\Template Flags" Failed to resolve element at path: ACBS - Configuration\Template Flag"

The know your enemy patch error starts the same.

The zpatch starts "Amatius Manor (1+)

Error
                           [ERROR] Error: Failed to get winning override record for: 0
                           ERROR: Cannot resolve NULL reference.
                           (00000000002447DC){XEditLib.dll} [00000000006457DC] JclDebug.TJclStackInfoList.Create + $10C"

Tried rebuilding weather merge and misc merge, since those two are where the errors are showing up, but they build fine and didn't help.

Not sure what to do now..

Hiya! I'm just wondering if anyone would know how to patch The Ravens Breezehome SSE [https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/22800?tab=posts] with Moon and Star. I've tried messaging the author on the mod page about it, but he hasn't responded. So, just wondering if someone in this wonderful community has any ideas? Thanks!

BTW -- The only thing that needs to be edited for MAS is this record here: https://imgur.com/a/zL778tU

Looks like MAS has a script attached to a Ravens Breezehome disabled door :(
Edited by Lightsourced

is it normal for the final merge to require two previous merges as masters?

yes.

I'm trying to do the zedit patch builds at the end of the setup but everyone of them is giving me an error.  

The know your armor patcher error starts "[ERROR] Error: Failed to get enabled flags at: Weather Systems Merged.esp\7F000D62, "ACBS - Configuration\Template Flags" Failed to resolve element at path: ACBS - Configuration\Template Flag"

The know your enemy patch error starts the same.

The zpatch starts "Amatius Manor (1+)

Error
                           [ERROR] Error: Failed to get winning override record for: 0
                           ERROR: Cannot resolve NULL reference.
                           (00000000002447DC){XEditLib.dll} [00000000006457DC] JclDebug.TJclStackInfoList.Create + $10C"

Tried rebuilding weather merge and misc merge, since those two are where the errors are showing up, but they build fine and didn't help.

Not sure what to do now..

take to Mator on his discord.

Hiya! I'm just wondering if anyone would know how to patch The Ravens Breezehome SSE [https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/22800?tab=posts] with Moon and Star. I've tried messaging the author on the mod page about it, but he hasn't responded. So, just wondering if someone in this wonderful community has any ideas? Thanks!

BTW -- The only thing that needs to be edited for MAS is this record here: https://imgur.com/a/zL778tU

Looks like MAS has a script attached to a Ravens Breezehome disabled door :(

i would let MAS win by forwarding the record to a CR.

First and foremost i wanna thank Lexy and whoever else helped make the guide for their amazing work. It really set up my game nicely and, despite my noobiness, it alsto seems quite stable. So thanks! 

I have one problem tho. It seems that Ultimate combat removes any arrow sound that isn't an arrow hitting a NPC/creature (so flesh sounds). Basically i have no sounds when arrows hit walls/stone/wood with the mod active. I don't think it's a conflict with AoS or Immersive Sounds either, because even when running it standalone on a clean profile with those mods off these sounds are still missing. Anyone knows what could be up and how to fix this?

Edited by Innateagle