Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

MO2 but so far i havent encountered one. i just thought i did because i activated a mod to get a master and it brought uneeded esp's with it

i saw from the screenshots that u only activate the merging esp's in zmerge

when creating the merge profile in MO2 you activate all that is needed until the Red Triangles disappear.

I just finished a rebuild from scratch off the latest guide.

1)  I had a problem with missing eyes due to the 3.2 version of RaceMenu.  I made the ini tweak listed, but it actually did not fix anything.  Still had the problem.

There's a lot of chat on the mod author's page.

- The only sure fix is to reinstall v3.1 of the mod.  Immediately, my new character worked, eyes and all.

- Recommend we use v3.1 in the guide until the newer version gets fixed correctly.

2)  As I rebuilt the guide, I noticed the LOTD SSE Patches has an option for Immersive Horses.

- I installed it, and rolled it into my LOTD Patches Merge - and had zero problems.

- Not sure if this patch is required or even beneficial, since we switched, but figured I would try it.

- Thoughts?

3)  Really minor spelling error.  Under [Landscape Fixes For Grass Mods], "Mod Merged: The OPTIONAL FILES from this mod is included in Landscape Fixes For Grass Patches Merged and the Trees and Flora Merge."  -  "Merge." on the end should be "Merged." for consistency with the guide.

Thank you again for an Amazing Guide!

Edited by BMaytrix

I just finished a rebuild from scratch off the latest guide.

1)  I had a problem with missing eyes due to the 3.2 version of RaceMenu.  I made the ini tweak listed, but it actually did not fix anything.  Still had the problem.

There's a lot of chat on the mod author's page.

- The only sure fix is to reinstall v3.1 of the mod.  Immediately, my new character worked, eyes and all.

- Recommend we use v3.1 in the guide until the newer version gets fixed correctly.

2)  As I rebuilt the guide, I noticed the LOTD SSE Patches has an option for Immersive Horses.

- I installed it, and rolled it into my LOTD Patches Merge - and had zero problems.

- Not sure if this patch is required or even beneficial, since we switched, but figured I would try it.

- Thoughts?

3)  Really minor spelling error.  Under [Landscape Fixes For Grass Mods], "Mod Merged: The OPTIONAL FILES from this mod is included in Landscape Fixes For Grass Patches Merged and the Trees and Flora Merge."  -  "Merge." on the end should be "Merged." for consistency with the guide.

Thank you again for an Amazing Guide!

1). I have not had an issue with v3.2 but if anyone does we are advising to revert back to 3.1.

2). the is actually a single conflict with Frosts papers that I actually fixed in my latest Conflict resolution cos I didn't notice the LOTD patch I will probably add that next round of updates.

3). Thanks will sort that out.

Made the switch from merge plugins to zmerge and I'm wondering if those 3 json files (fidCache, map, merge) generated by zmerge are in use or it's safe to delete them?

the 3 json file actually what zMerge used to rebuild any merge so best to keep them.

Was afraid it's something more serious...like something to do with the new relinker...so no harm removing them =D

just leave they don't do any harm

Hey

This one changed and doesnt have the same patches anymore

[Falskaar - Addons and Patches]

yes i am aware I now update once a week instead a of several times in a week Updates usually occur on a Monday for STEP and a Wednesday for Nexus

hi i was doing lotd patches merged and it failed then spat out the following 

[Window Title]

zEdit

[Content]

TypeError: Cannot read property 'forEach' of undefined

at Object.cleanup (file:///X:/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/zEdit/resources/app.asar/app/app.js:5496:35)

at handlers.forEach.h (file:///X:/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/zEdit/resources/app.asar/app/app.js:8492:46)

at Array.forEach (<anonymous>)

at Object.cleanup (file:///X:/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/zEdit/resources/app.asar/app/app.js:8492:18)

at cleanupMerge (file:///X:/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/zEdit/resources/app.asar/app/app.js:8598:27)

at onMergeError (file:///X:/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/zEdit/resources/app.asar/app/app.js:8613:9)

at err (file:///X:/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/zEdit/resources/app.asar/app/app.js:8629:19)

at processQueue (X:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\zEdit\resources\app.asar\node_modules\angular\angular.js:15616:28)

at X:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\zEdit\resources\app.asar\node_modules\angular\angular.js:15632:27

at Scope.$eval (X:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\zEdit\resources\app.asar\node_modules\angular\angular.js:16884:28)

[OK]

hi i was doing lotd patches merged and it failed then spat out the following 

[Window Title]
zEdit

[Content]
TypeError: Cannot read property 'forEach' of undefined
    at Object.cleanup (file:///X:/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/zEdit/resources/app.asar/app/app.js:5496:35)
    at handlers.forEach.h (file:///X:/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/zEdit/resources/app.asar/app/app.js:8492:46)
    at Array.forEach ()
    at Object.cleanup (file:///X:/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/zEdit/resources/app.asar/app/app.js:8492:18)
    at cleanupMerge (file:///X:/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/zEdit/resources/app.asar/app/app.js:8598:27)
    at onMergeError (file:///X:/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/zEdit/resources/app.asar/app/app.js:8613:9)
    at err (file:///X:/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/zEdit/resources/app.asar/app/app.js:8629:19)
    at processQueue (X:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\zEdit\resources\app.asar\node_modules\angular\angular.js:15616:28)
    at X:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\zEdit\resources\app.asar\node_modules\angular\angular.js:15632:27
    at Scope.$eval (X:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\zEdit\resources\app.asar\node_modules\angular\angular.js:16884:28)

[OK]

delete the merge in MO2 and zMerge and do it again

delete the merge in MO2 and zMerge and do it again

OMG! thank you thank you thank you! that was a pain and it got stuck at 2.3% again for a second but i had my fingers crossed and finally it went! so happy, that merge was a major ballache. much love

what i do find funny is that this guide has probably taken me longer to install than it took me to complete deus ex md with 60% of the achievements.

OMG! thank you thank you thank you! that was a pain and it got stuck at 2.3% again for a second but i had my fingers crossed and finally it went! so happy, that merge was a major ballache. much love

what i do find funny is that this guide has probably taken me longer to install than it took me to complete deus ex md with 60% of the achievements.

yes it does take a while doesn't to grawn to quite a monster. Keep slogging away and you will get there in the end.

Hi Lexy,

my game works fine now :)) 

occasionally flickering shadows or textures but nothing to worrie about and i dont care about! thx God no ctd thats the most important point

What are your next plans? I always looking forward for your next updates :))

Do you have special ideas or just updating the next time?

nice sunday!

Hi Lexy,

my game works fine now :)) 

occasionally flickering shadows or textures but nothing to worrie about and i dont care about! thx God no ctd thats the most important point

What are your next plans? I always looking forward for your next updates :))

Do you have special ideas or just updating the next time?

nice sunday!

There are a few things in the pipeline, we now have 3 new testers thanks our young lad Nathan who has helped me out a lot in recent weeks. They have started going over all the mods on Trello again your best to check there.

Alrighty.  I've reinstalled zEdit and the few mods having issues merging while double checking the instructions.  I've made sure MO2 and zMerge are talking to each other. General Assets are turned off while everything else is on. I still seem to be getting this error of trying to copy face assets (for Imperial Mail)  from the main game directory instead of MO2s. XP

Song of Green merge is the only real hiccup keeping me from finishing the merges page since the merge is master for a consistency patch. The 5 other mods i've just left out of their merges.

Btw, thank you Lexy for making the guide! Some of the things you note in the guide and in the forum add to my knowledge of how mods work behind the scene.

Edited by GuardianJace