Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Summermyst is hidden at the moment,

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/6285

The reason given by the author is: Multiple unspecified reports of CTD. Mod taken down pending investigation.

I'm just about to work my way through the merge page section, and can see that there's three patches related to Summermyst in these merge patches. Will there be any issues with Summermyst not being present in my plugins list, or do I not have to worry too much about that for the moment?

Summermyst isn't required by any of Lexys custom CR patches but i would double check her consistency Patches for missing masters if they have any you will need to clean them.

Just completing the latest updates from the guide, but the Thane Weapons Reborn - Consistency Patch, is not on the nexus page that is linked.

Is anyone else having the same issue?

EDIT: Found it, looking in the wrong section, please dis-regard this post.

Edited by cybexgames

Registered just to toss out a thanks to Lexy and everyone who's involved in making/curating this list - I'm having a blast playing through again, and learned a good deal about the underlying details of the process getting everything together. :)

This is one of those things where right clicking in the wrong place can give the wrong list. PhoenixSunstar001 has a youtube video walkthrough of the whole thing, and the link I posted there has an exact timestamp for where he takes care of this the first time. Make sure you're doing the same series of steps.

The amount of time will vary depending on a number of things - CPU you've got installed, whether you're on an SSD or an HDD, how many different optional mods you've got installed, etc. The one sanity check I'd make sure of is that you have SSE-Terrain-Tamriel.esm checked while running it.

A good CPU will make it shorter... but not that short. UNLESS you ran it with a set of already generated files still in the output folder, in which case it will only re-create files that it needs to. If this was your first LOD run, then yes, something was likely wrong. If it's not, then you likely still had your previous LOD run's files in the output folder, and so shortened the time. 

So I'm running a Ryzen 1800x and it's on a fast SSD, plus all the optional modw. It was indeed my first LOD run as this was a completely fresh install. I haven't crashed at all in game or seen anything out of the ordinary yet, but I've only spent a few hours playing so far. Is there anything I should look out for in game that would be a tell-tale sign something went wrong? And if so should I just delete the LODgen files and re run it? Would this mean I would have to rerun the dyndolod stuff as well?

Hey guys the STEP DEV version of the guide has updated so please check the changelog.

Just need to know some details about Relinker - what does it actually do? Is it required for certain specific mods? I ask because I am not doing a full install of the guide. Thanks.

Relinker basically reconnects Scripts you have merged to the Merged esp and yes it required for the full guide.

Hey guys the STEP DEV version of the guide has updated so please check the changelog.

Relinker basically reconnects Scripts you have merged to the Merged esp and yes it required for the full guide.

Still can not figure out how to run Relinker on my system (Windows 10 x64 17763). It still doesn't run. I do\did all instructions properly (I guess): right version of Relinker (although I've tried to run the newest version as well), MO2 is installed where it should be (C:/Mod Organizer 2...), MO2 is closed prior to Relinker. When I open Relinker, a small black window quickly appears and disappears on the screen and that's it. Probably there is something wrong with my system or permissions, idk. I can't find any solution online as well. 

But, the newest Mator's merging tool (zMerge) has inbuilt tool which also reconnects scripts and all that. But when I tried it last time - merges from it seemed to be broken, they just didn't appear in the game, not sure if it fixed right now (or maybe this problem was on my side as well, I will try again anyway, it seems like it has been updated several times). Also, there was only one merge from all of them (I don't remember which one exactly) which actually had some "relinker" output. But it may be diffirent for the rest of you, because I did not install a lot of mods from the guide.

I'd like to hear your opinion, guys, on this zMerge. Do you think it's worth switching to? It definetely makes merging process easier btw.

Also, how big of a change was CR 1.06 from 1.05? I've just cleaned 1.05 from all of the mods I didn't install, don't want to do that again unless it's absolutely necessery.
Edited by Yamnyak_King

Still can not figure out how to run Relinker on my system (Windows 10 x64 17763). It still doesn't run. I do\did all instructions properly (I guess): right version of Relinker (although I've tried to run the newest version as well), MO2 is installed where it should be (C:/Mod Organizer 2...), MO2 is closed prior to Relinker. When I open Relinker, a small black window quickly appears and disappears on the screen and that's it. Probably there is something wrong with my system or permissions, idk. I can't find any solution online as well. 

But, the newest Mator's merging tool (zMerge) has inbuilt tool which also reconnects scripts and all that. But when I tried it last time - merges from it seemed to be broken, they just didn't appear in the game, not sure if it fixed right now (or maybe this problem was on my side as well, I will try again anyway, it seems like it has been updated several times). Also, there was only one merge from all of them (I don't remember which one exactly) which actually had some "relinker" output. But it may be diffirent for the rest of you, because I did not install a lot of mods from the guide.

I'd like to hear your opinion, guys, on this zMerge. Do you think it's worth switching to? It definetely makes merging process easier btw.

Also, how big of a change was CR 1.06 from 1.05? I've just cleaned 1.05 from all of the mods I didn't install, don't want to do that again unless it's absolutely necessery.

I have been testing zMerge there a few issues that Mator needs to fix but for the most part it works. TYhere wasn't a massive change between v1.05 and v1.06 all i did was fixed an error cos i released my zMerge version of the CR instead of my Merge Plugins. The guide will be switching to zMerge soon.

I would like to keep using using Veydosebrom rather than Verdant. Is this safe to use regarding current and future conflict resolutions provided by the Lexy guide ?

if you want to keep Veydosrbrom stick with it won't cause issues.

Hey I'm at the finish line and everything was going great.

Did the FNIS part but instead of "X animations for Y mods successfully included" it said  "315 animations for 4 mods successfully included (character).1 Warning(s)."

I decided to proceed and go on.

Then when using wrye bash I got an error after clicking rebuild patch. I had the popup window asking to deactivate certain mods before patching but I didn't uncheck any and just clicked okay. Now an error window pops up so I just canceled exited and closed mod organized. then did the whole thing again but the pop up window asking to deactivate certain mods doesn't appear and instead I receive the error window. Any hints pretty please :)

Edited by Ostegun

Hey I'm at the finish line and everything was going great.

Did the FNIS part but instead of "X animations for Y mods successfully included" it said  "315 animations for 4 mods successfully included (character).1 Warning(s)."

I decided to proceed and go on.

Then when using wrye bash I got an error after clicking rebuild patch. I had the popup window asking to deactivate certain mods before patching but I didn't uncheck any and just clicked okay. Now an error window pops up so I just canceled exited and closed mod organized. then did the whole thing again but the pop up window asking to deactivate certain mods doesn't appear and instead I receive the error window. Any hints pretty please :)

mmmm what warning does FNIS say?

The following is a copy paste of what FNIS told me. Pretty one sided communicator.

>>Warning: Generator not run from a legal (Steam) Skyrim installation directory. If you use SKSE, this can be fixed by starting Skyrim once through Steam.<<

FNIS Behavior V7.4.5   11/27/2018 1:18:31 PM
Generator: E:\Installed Games\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
Skyrim SE 64bit: ??.??.?? - E:\Installed Games\Skyrim\The Elder Scrolls - Skyrim - Special Edition\

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"
Patch: * tktk1's "TK Dodge / Ultimate Combat"

Installing FNIS PCEA2
Reading XPMSE V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...
Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...
Reading FNIS_PCEA2 V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 147 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files....
 17 GENDER modifications for Animations\male
 17 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 2 sets: 27 total groups: 41 added file slots: 368 alternate files: 311

Create Creature Behaviors ...

315 animations for 4 mods successfully included (character).
 1 Warning(s).
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not believe this is relevant though. So proceeded to create the new mod "FNIS Output" then continued with the wrye bash.

That's where the issue occurred that has got me stuck. Refer to previous post for details.

Edited by Ostegun