Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Missing masters was the first thing I checked. No warning in MO about it and I was able to load the full load order in SSE edit without issue. Redoing the parts Lexy said now. Will update if it works.

Make sure to delete the bashed/smash/zEdit plugins before redoing the to make sure that you are getting fresh ones. Double check your overwrite folder to make sure you don't have any left overs there.

Redid everything and still got a crash. Then on a hunch, I removed Obsidian Weathers.esp from the weather merge and reactivated it in the left pane as a standalone mod (since that's the only file that changed in the merge between when it was working and when it stopped working). Success! That actually worked and I am able to get to the menu with everything loaded. Either I did something wrong with the merge (both times) or something in the update doesn't like being merged. If I'm the only one with this problem then it's probably on my end somewhere though.

Missing masters was the first thing I checked. No warning in MO about it and I was able to load the full load order in SSE edit without issue. Redoing the parts Lexy said now. Will update if it works.

just watching your update video and You know you didn't extract the BSA for Obsidian but You also have 2 versions of Zora fair child. For updates to merges I would remove the contents of a merge to be updated then remerge that way the postion of the mod doesn't change within Mod Organizer when you update a merge

just watching your update video and You know you didn't extract the BSA for Obsidian but You also have 2 versions of Zora fair child. For updates to merges I would remove the contents of a merge to be updated.

Hmm? I only see one install for the customizer, and one is for the voice booster. Doing a filter with the keyword Zora only shows up those 2 mods.

hey, guys, I have updated the instructions for the generation of xLODGEN you no longer need to create the Argument for the SSELODGen_Output before running XLODGEN. Once XLODGEN has finished running the generated files will be found in MO2 Overwrite folder so just create a Mod out of them instead. YOU DO NOT NEED TO REGENERATE.

Ignore me I am wrong I have reversed my last change. sorry guys bit of an Essex girl moment there.

Hello,

Thank you for this very nice guide!

Im considering the time of installing. Are you going to add more content mods or are you just finetuning?

And im curious which diffulty you are playing this mod with. And how many followers you use.

Hello,

Thank you for this very nice guide!

Im considering the time of installing. Are you going to add more content mods or are you just finetuning?

And im curious which diffulty you are playing this mod with. And how many followers you use.

well at the moment my children are on there summer holidays for the next 5 weeks so I don't have much time for testing new stuff so at the moment I am just finetuning.

I recommended playing on at least adapt or even Expert anything more and you will get your face smashed in.

I'd like to change up the lighting and not use ELFX+ELE but Luminosity+Relighting Skyrim instead. I don't understand the full scope of changes made in all the custom Lexy LotD patches for this guide. If I simply don't install ELFX+ELE, any of their normal patches, and the Lexy Relighting Skyrim patch, there shouldn't be any forseen issues?

I'd like to change up the lighting and not use ELFX+ELE but Luminosity+Relighting Skyrim instead. I don't understand the full scope of changes made in all the custom Lexy LotD patches for this guide. If I simply don't install ELFX+ELE, any of their normal patches, and the Lexy Relighting Skyrim patch, there shouldn't be any forseen issues?

If you remove ELE you will need to clean the Conflict Resolution patches I provide and conflict resolve any issue yourself.

Hmmm, I am having a CTD consistently repeatable that I've narrowed down to DynDOLOD.esp... but even after generating a completely fresh copy of the output, it still happens.  The generation says it finished successfully, and I had played for probably 15 hours since my original generating without issues, but I systematically narrowed it down to solely the DynDOLOD.esp file being active popping a CTD as soon as I cross from one cell or another (near as I can tell--it's a sudden hard cut when crossing a precise border between areas.)  It doesn't happen if I disable it, so I'm a bit stumped.