Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

@ Lexy - bah.  Hand-sort LO and get users to use Dreadflopps' Load Order Sort tool ;)

I don't like LOOT, I want my LO to be static and not change as it updates, and I want to be able to group mods in a sensible fashion that's easy for me to remember and augment as desired.

at the moment I say stick with v12.5 cos it works what drug was WrinklyNinja smoking when he came up with the whole Mod group thing.

If can you not tell Lexy may be a tad p'eed off with the new LOOT. wheres my hammer :wallbash: :bat: :crash:

Edit: just to be clear I am Rage Ranting I do totally repect WrinklyNinja.

at the moment I say stick with v12.5 cos it works what drug was WrinklyNinja smoking when he came up with the whole Mod group thing.

If can you not tell Lexy may be a tad p'eed off with the new LOOT. wheres my hammer :wallbash: :bat: :crash:

Did you clear your appdata loot (& backup) folder before switching version?

ok, i rebuilt my smash patch but the mods i deactivated for pre smash have become its masters. in the Smash patch instructions it says "Highlight everything from Update.esm down to Conflict Resolution Merged.esp." thats literally everything except Skyrim.esm. is this correct or am i not supposed to include the mods that were already included in the presmash? because the instructions say add everything.

Edited by BlackJackal

So... I'm not sure what just happened in my game, but I ran across a group of Imperials, all but one of them nude (but verified Imperial by checking inventory of the dead ones), fighting a mammoth at Sleeping Tree Camp and yelling "Skyrim belongs to the Nords!" Deciding I didn't want any part of whatever that was, I snuck away couldn't find Faendal, sheathed and unsheathed my weapon, and he appeared dead, right under my feet, covered in blood and with a bandage across his face... I ran a little farther away, saw two more naked Imperials heading toward the fight, sheathed and unsheathed my weapon again, and Faendal appeared right behind me, perfectly healthy, no bandages.

I decided it was time to quit playing for the evening and go have a bit more of that Skooma I have stashed in the fridge. I mean Guinness. Did I say Skooma? Hahahaha no, I meant Guinness!

So... I'm not sure what just happened in my game, but I ran across a group of Imperials, all but one of them nude (but verified Imperial by checking inventory of the dead ones), fighting a mammoth at Sleeping Tree Camp and yelling "Skyrim belongs to the Nords!" Deciding I didn't want any part of whatever that was, I snuck away couldn't find Faendal, sheathed and unsheathed my weapon, and he appeared dead, right under my feet, covered in blood and with a bandage across his face... I ran a little farther away, saw two more naked Imperials heading toward the fight, sheathed and unsheathed my weapon again, and Faendal appeared right behind me, perfectly healthy, no bandages.

I decided it was time to quit playing for the evening and go have a bit more of that Skooma I have stashed in the fridge. I mean Guinness. Did I say Skooma? Hahahaha no, I meant Guinness!

Ha Ha.  Switch to Samuel Smith Oatmeal, Young's Double Chocolate or Murphy's Irish Stout.  Your taste buds will love you forever.

When i first got aware of WrinklyNinja's plan on changing from priorities to groups some months ago on  AFK Mods i already expected big problems. I will stick to 12.5 for the unforseeable future.

I ABSOLUTELY HATE THE NEW LOOT I AM STICKING WITH V12.5 COS AT LEAST THAT WORKS THE WAY I WANT.

Edit: Ok if I ignore getting smart with GROUPS and only add one for NPC Retexture and a CR One Loots will do what I want then I can use Load After Rules so much similar and less of a headache for me.

uncleseano hi! We used relinker on the LE version guide, to allow the badgremlin mods(something fishy, trophy heads etc) to be merged. Relinker then replaced the merged maps, scripts and renamed old plugin names form id, in order for the mew merged mod to work with LOTD....without it we would have been unable to merge these mods for space. That the team on LOTD have a pre-made merge of these mods that works with LOTD, may mean this(relinker) is no longer required, unless it for use here for other merges.

Interesting, it relinked some LODs from the tree merge and two scripts. 1 from Inn Rooms Costs the other from wonders of weather.

Nothing crazy but I guess they weren't working before and I never noticed? You lads might think about running it. It takes 2 seconds

ok, i rebuilt my smash patch but the mods i deactivated for pre smash have become its masters. in the Smash patch instructions it says "Highlight everything from Update.esm down to Conflict Resolution Merged.esp." thats literally everything except Skyrim.esm. is this correct or am i not supposed to include the mods that were already included in the presmash? because the instructions say add everything.

I think you're missing the "just press OK" step. The only time you should see your deactivated mods is when you are initially selecting the mods for SMASH to load, which by default is your current active load order. The instructions say to just press OK here, so by the time you get to the two steps where you have to select everything except Skyrim.esm, your unloaded mods won't be showing.