Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

If Smartscreen blocks it you "typically" get a message stating so, not always. Best thing is to turn Smartscreen off. If you suspect Windows Defender or Firewall are blocking a program just make exceptions/rules for them in each program. Google is your friend if you don't know how.

Sorry, I meant to ask what programs need to access/be unblocked? I thought .dll's were just file extensions not really a program.

Also, I don't even know what smart screen is. I don't even think I have it.

Edited by BlackJackal

uncleseano hi! We used relinker on the LE version guide, to allow the badgremlin mods(something fishy, trophy heads etc) to be merged. Relinker then replaced the merged maps, scripts and renamed old plugin names form id, in order for the mew merged mod to work with LOTD....without it we would have been unable to merge these mods for space. That the team on LOTD have a pre-made merge of these mods that works with LOTD, may mean this(relinker) is no longer required, unless it for use here for other merges.

I'm afraid I am a simple creature, excited that the drag & drop feature will save me some keystrokes, the groups stuff isn't quite on my radar yet.

First thing I noticed was LOOT gets cranky over Realistic Water Two - iNeed Patch (provided by RW2 & merges into my bashed patch). Seems odd that it's cyclic interaction error wasn't an issue before, but I've been building a new profile this weekend so it could be any number of things. I reinstalled v0.12.5 last night (after grabbing 0.13.0 from GitHub) and didn't get that error though? Anyway, I just hid the error causing patch in MO2's Optional folder for now and will address it when conflict resolving later.

tl/dr: I'm using a non-guide build so your mileage will vary.

Oh, just looked at the groups doc ... flowcharts! now I'm excited to read more :-)

I'm afraid I am a simple creature, excited that the drag & drop feature will save me some keystrokes, the groups stuff isn't quite on my radar yet.

First thing I noticed was LOOT gets cranky over Realistic Water Two - iNeed Patch (provided by RW2 & merges into my bashed patch). Seems odd that it's cyclic interaction error wasn't an issue before, but I've been building a new profile this weekend so it could be any number of things. I reinstalled v0.12.5 last night (after grabbing 0.13.0 from GitHub) and didn't get that error though? Anyway, I just hid the error causing patch in MO2's Optional folder for now and will address it when conflict resolving later.

tl/dr: I'm using a non-guide build so your mileage will vary.

Oh, just looked at the groups doc ... flowcharts! now I'm excited to read more :-)

I will probably provide a custom userlist.yaml that will have the Rules and group sorted need to investigate this.

Edit: Does anyone know where userlist.yaml the is saved? Found it but i think I am going to crash course on this new GROUP Feature LOOT has.

Hi guys,

I've just downloaded the latest version of LOOT and did some tests to see if it worked. After my first try, I received the following error message:

Cyclic interaction detected between "Overhaul Skyrim Audio - Realistic Water Two Patch.esp" and "ELE_SSE.esp". Back cycle: ELE_SSE.esp, Immersive Citizens - ELE patch.esp, RealisticWaterTwo.esp, Overhaul Skyrim Audio - Realistic Water Two Patch.esp

I disabled each of the targeted mods (AOS patch for RW2, ELE_SSE, Immersive citizens) one at a time to see if this could solve the problem. The error message of LOOT disappeared after I disabled Immersive citizens ...

I'm not trying to say that Immersive citizens have to be blamed for this error message, maybe it's just the new version of LOOT that's going crazy.

Edited by MetalheadVez

Hi guys,

I've just downloaded the latest version of LOOT and did some tests to see if it worked. After my first try, I received the following error message:

Cyclic interaction detected between "Overhaul Skyrim Audio - Realistic Water Two Patch.esp" and "ELE_SSE.esp". Back cycle: ELE_SSE.esp, Immersive Citizens - ELE patch.esp, RealisticWaterTwo.esp, Overhaul Skyrim Audio - Realistic Water Two Patch.esp

I disabled each of the targeted mods (AOS patch for RW2, ELE_SSE, Immersive citizens) one at a time to see if this could solve the problem. The error message of LOOT disappeared after I disabled Immersive citizens ...

I'm not trying to say that Immersive citizens have to be blamed for this error message, maybe it's just the new version of LOOT that's going crazy.

I am looking at the new LOOT Now and boy it a bi different so suggest you all stick with V0.12.5 until:

a). I Understand what the smeg is going on

b). get new LOOT Rules sorted on my end.

This might take a few days maybe even a week or 2 but as usual please have patience.

Edit: Think i am getting to grips with the New LOOT Groups Thing

Hi guys,

Do you have userlist rules from old version? You should clear those first.

One other thing to try, move Immersive citizens to alt start group.

Edited by cptmcsplody

Sorry, I meant to ask what programs need to access/be unblocked? I thought .dll's were just file extensions not really a program.

Also, I don't even know what smart screen is. I don't even think I have it.

Terminology.  It can still stop some .dll's from running.  If you have W10 you have Smartscreen.  Google it.

Do you have userlist rules from old version? You should clear those first.

One other thing to try, move Immersive citizens to alt start group.

tried that can't do it. Also, none of Arthmoor village mods will load after the New Immersive Citizen LOOT Group is a pain in the Arse you can't change as it defined my LOOT Masterlist who came up with the bright idea.

I have tried to create a new Arthmoor Village group a to get it load after IC but I not happening

Bring back, BOSS.

tried that can't do it. Also, none of Arthmoor village mods will load after the New Immersive Citizen LOOT Group is a pain in the Arse you can't change as it defined my LOOT Masterlist who came up with the bright idea.

I have tried to create a new Arthmoor Village group a to get it load after IC but I not happening

Bring back, BOSS.

You can change the plugins group, so put Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp into altstartgroup, the same way you would change priority.

GkoDvTO.png

Edited by cptmcsplody
  • +1 1