Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Yes, I did notice before I switched to Smash the  vanilla_encounter_zones_higher_difficulty.esp wasn't forwarding to the Bash Patch Never figured out why so I just left to Active in the Right Pane

No vanilla_encounter_zones_higher_difficulty.esp need to load After MLU might need a LOOT Rule to force that.

OBIS and HLE All need a Patch for both Kow Your Enemies and Skyrim Revamped Complete Enemy Overhaul that why I pulled them plus OBIS did really add much in grand scheme of things.

You can easily adjust difficulty of vanilla_encounter_zones_higher_difficulty.esp by editing the data - value Float of these 4 records in the Game Setting within xEdit:

fLeveledActorMultEasy

fLeveledActorMultHard

fLeveledActorMultMedium

fLeveledActorMultVeryHard

The Other option concerning MLU and vanilla_encounter_zones_higher_difficulty.esp is to just remove the encounter zone from MLU via xEdit (This is actually what I did myself).

I've been thinking of trying out Smash -- perhaps this may be a good time to learn how to use it. For now I have just left the EZ patch out of my bashed patch and added a LOOT rule for it.

I just got done more carefully reviewing my entire load order in xEdit concerning OBIS and HLE. Really interesting and informative. I think I see the conflict problems that would need a patch to address. Probably best to remove and re-roll now that I've seen them. One thing I will miss from OBIS is the additional spawns (and patrols). Is anyone aware of any light weight mods that might accomplish this? That doesn't add any new or edit existing NPCs, just increases the number of existing (hostile) NPCs.

I did also see the fLeveledActorMult settings in the EZ patch -- I assume these are multiplier factors added to existing NPCs (not additional spawns). Might adjust these a bit as well and see how it goes...I do want my next playthrough to be punishing (hah, who I am kidding, there is no "finish" in Skyrim, is there?)

One thing I will miss from OBIS is the additional spawns (and patrols). Is anyone aware of any light weight mods that might accomplish this? That doesn't add any new or edit existing NPCs, just increases the number of existing (hostile) NPCs.

I'm having fun with OBIS, too. Genesis might be a good replacer for spawns. I've used Populated Skyrim before but it adds many NPCs other than bandits/enemies (too many, imo). You have a couple of Genesis mods atm, one for dungeons/ruins/etc... and another for wilderness. Both supposed to be very light weight.

I'm having fun with OBIS, too. Genesis might be a good replacer for spawns. I've used Populated Skyrim before but it adds many NPCs other than bandits/enemies (too many, imo). You have a couple of Genesis mods atm, one for dungeons/ruins/etc... and another for wilderness. Both supposed to be very light weight.

Great suggestion! I'll definitely try these out. Just what I was looking for.

By the way, for anyone who may be interested I did a little research into the fleveledactormult settings. I had incorrectly assumed they affect individual NPCs in my last post. It seems they affect the average spawn level of all NPCs within any encounter zone, and possibly the number of NPC spawns as well (not sure this is correct). Could any experts further expand on this? I am going to try some encounter zone and fleveledactormult edits of my own in a custom EZ.esp, trying to get a more finely tuned difficulty level I hope.

Hello all.

Been following this for a few months now and enjoying learning more about modding.

I've run into a problem with Extended  UI. I've been using it just fine, but decided to redo my build with the latest updates.

Now, with Extended UI activated, the game crashes without getting to the main menu. Without EUI activated, it works just fine. I ran it through the CK and the form ID is 44 as it should be.

I'm completely befuddled.

Hello all.

Been following this for a few months now and enjoying learning more about modding.

I've run into a problem with Extended  UI. I've been using it just fine, but decided to redo my build with the latest updates.

Now, with Extended UI activated, the game crashes without getting to the main menu. Without EUI activated, it works just fine. I ran it through the CK and the form ID is 44 as it should be.

I'm completely befuddled.

did you update the Heads Up Display Merged?

I would say reinstall and reconvert Maybe the CK boinked something

Thank you for taking the time to try to help. I have reinstalled and reconverted it at least 5 times. I've re-downloaded it. I've restarted my PC. Still no joy. I will miss having it, but I'll survive.

I have a great deal of admiration for you and the others like you that set up these guides. I cannot begin to imagine the amount of work necessary to do so. Thank you.

I reached a note that I don't understand at all "Make sure you have ss in statuessnow folder name; otherwise you will CTD near statues." at the Stunning Statues of Skyrim mod. I have no ss in any folder, do I have to rename the folder to statuess?

Edited by dreamer1986

I reached a note that I don't understand at all "Make sure you have ss in statuessnow folder name; otherwise you will CTD near statues." at the Stunning Statues of Skyrim mod. I have no ss in any folder, do I have to rename the folder to statuess?

you need to create a new folder called statuessnow

When you have time an updated load order on Modwatch would be good.

I will update that once i get XLODGEN and Smash in place.

Lexy I believe you gave us authorization to edit the guide when we found minor mistakes, so as I am reinstalling the guide from scratch I noticed two that I edited:
- Undiscovered Means Unknown in the fomod options last line is map instead of compass.

- Snazzy Furniture and Clutter Overhaul in the fomod options changed USLEEP to USSEP.

Hope it is OK.