Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Does anyone know if any mod in this mod list affects the dead body cleanup system? I'm getting to a point where if I have a fight with more than a couple of mobs, when I'm finished and go look for corpses to loot, they're all gone! It's incredibly frustrating and also a risk of losing important quest stuff. I found this on reddit. I, too, am convinced that the game is cleaning up bodies in a totally unreasonable way. I was just clearing Dead Man's Respite, an interior area, and when I killed King Olaf all his minions' bodies had despawned. I think I'll use the author's fix to bruteforce the game not to clean bodies so obsessively.

I might also suspect of another cause. My good old Sofia seems to be the perfect mule, she doesn't seem to have a carry weight limit at all! So I've been carelessly hauling stuff on her back and she's now carrying over 10000 (awkward, I don't know what Skyrim's units of mass are named). I notice that every time I open either her inventory or my own (pretty heavily loaded as well) I lag for a couple of seconds before getting the list. Is it possible that Skyrim SE's choking on too many objects to be aware of?

OK, another oddity I have noticed but been ignoring is Captains added I think by immersive patrols have no chest Armour so they are walking around naked. Only thing I can think is something funky in there levelled list not give the armour not sure where to start on that one.

It looks mostly to be Imperial Captains as well.

OK, another oddity I have noticed but been ignoring is Captains added I think by immersive patrols have no chest Armour so they are walking around naked. Only thing I can think is something funky in there levelled list not give the armour not sure where to start on that one.

It looks mostly to be Imperial Captains as well.

All the imperial captains in patrols I met were wearing a fancy dark armor, with no helmet.

All the imperial captains in patrols I met were wearing a fancy dark armor, with no helmet.

ahh, that kind of help that means it's Immersive armours cos the helmet was removed cos Rikke uses that armour set thus you can't see her face but the downside is all NPC that use the armour wont have the helmet either.

All my imperials look like this

Such a good mod. That for Imperials and Credo for Stormcloaks. I've manually slapped on the Cloaks from the Cloaks Mod as if there's anything else going on it can bork the Uniforms

As for Unique Uniques it works fine with LoTD it's just that there's a good deal of overlap so even you don't have UU installed you still get like 70% of the models from LoTD. Besides that if you use UU you are sure not to miss out on any unique models

Ahh, I didn't realize that Thanks SirJesto for Confirming do you an ETA of when it will be in the merge otherwise i need to install it and issue a CR Update?

Is Unique Uniques Integrated the gallery? Can Someone confirm that cos it if it is it can go and I'll have the CR.

I Can do that right now.

As for Unique Uniques, there was an option in LE MCM to replace the gallery items with the UU models, but that functionality didn't get carried over to SE.

I could make a patch that gives the gallery items the UU models OR makes the conflicting UU items have the Legacy models, but i'd sooner not do it, lol.

• +1 1

My good old Sofia seems to be the perfect mule

godescalcus hi! Task task....what are you and Lexy doing? So much for progress and advancement in this world....poor girl, found drunk and sleeping it off in a dirty stable, alone and lost, gets the call to follow and support, thinking she has been saved and empowered with a new status in life..a companion, a worthy champion besides you, respected, with witty charm......ONLY to be treated like an "ASS" pun intended...again task task :bleh:

Unique Uniques is not listed as one of the integrated mods on LOTD SE's nexus page. On LOTD LE it is mentioned simply as being compatible, not actually integrated.

Ok, but if you open up legacy of the dragonborn and unique uniques in TESEDIT they look to both be doing the same thing. The same weapons are there in both and it seems a bit redundant. Unless, Legacy adds it's own unique models... but the files are named the same thing and the file path in legacy even has "insanity" (Insanitysorrow) and "unique" in it...

Legacy of the Dragonborn:

Insanity\Weapons\unique\dragonbane\dragonbane.nif

Unique Uniques:

Weapons\Dragonbane\Dragonbane.nif

Armor Addon --

Legacy of the Dragonborn: StormCloakShieldSolitudeAADBM

Unique Uniques: StormCloakShieldSolitudeSpecialAA

Static --

Legacy of the Dragonborn: 1stPersonOathBlade

Insanity\Weapons\unique\oathblade\1stpersonoathblade.nif

Unique Uniques: aaISUniqueOathblade1stPerson

Weapons\Oathblade\1stPersonOathblade.nif

(Just some examples of similarities)

-- I'll go to the source and ask on their page, hopefully they'll clear this up! :D

Edited by Lightsourced

Ok, but if you open up legacy of the dragonborn and unique uniques in TESEDIT they both do the same thing... The same weapons are there in both. So it seems a bit redundant. Unless, Legacy adds it's own unique models... but the files are named the same thing and the file path in legacy even has "unique" in it...

Legacy of the Dragonborn:

Insanity\Weapons\unique\dragonbane\dragonbane.nif

Unique Uniques:

Weapons\Dragonbane\Dragonbane.nif

Armor Addon --

Legacy of the Dragonborn: StormCloakShieldSolitudeAADBM

Unique Uniques: StormCloakShieldSolitudeSpecialAA

(Just some examples of similarities)

I had a look, and this is correct.  Most of the Models and Textures from UU are included by default in Legacy. 

There may be a couple that aren't, but I don't think it warrants using the mod.

Edited by sirjesto

You might want to slap in a note mentioning not to clean the 20 ITMs in Sacrosanct. Enai had this to say on the matter:

''You may run into trouble related to standing stones. I've had bad experiences with cleaning ITMs that were caused by the CK flagging a ref alias as changed for being in a condition.

It resulted in bears in High Hrothgar. Also, cell changes are merged between mods so ITM cells don't really affect anything, and given the potential risk, I left them in.''

Just so ya know